ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Back to Roshes,

So what are your guys' opinions overall about the split pack? Just curious because more are coming right? And I kinda lost interest for the ones that I bought when they came out. 

NDC also likes to use old stock pics. I have a ton of lunar sole shoes and each one has a rubber bottom because the lunarlon midsole is so soft, it wouldn't hold up if it were to make direct contact to the ground. Phylon sole, lunar insole, done.
Thanks for the clarity. Ill give an update on how these flywires feel. 9.5 OGs were a perfect fit. 9.5 City Pack were snug. I have wide feet and I hope this helps those that try to make a decision on a purchase. Everyone has different feet but its always nice to try and get the fitting right the first time.

I just checked the status of my IDs and it says shipped but the tracking number wasnt working yet.
I ordered the night they came out 4/7

Back to Roshes,

So what are your guys' opinions overall about the split pack? Just curious because more are coming right? And I kinda lost interest for the ones that I bought when they came out. 
well too bad your not a 11 i would of purchased those antharcite/mints off you...oh well 

Back to Roshes,

I have no interest in them either. They were all easy passes for me. 

On second thought - Never mind.

Back to Roshes - did any UOs get their FBs in like that poster mentioned last week?

Last edited:
So I call nike on these
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-704944/pgid-779276
And they say San Leandro have them. Long story short and I call them and get put on hold for 20 minutes. Transfer to stock room and get lied to about not having them. Crooked *** employees! That's wack. Guess she ain't getting them. :/ busters, straight up busters!

That place is the worst. The employees have a network for all the hot shoes that arrive. Most of the time they never hit the floor. Their friends and fam come to swoop up everything. You know that place is shady when you walk in, SLPD or OPD is standing at the door.

I mean.. I guess sympathy sparks arguments with you guys. 
mean.gif

Anyways. 
I would replace "sympathy" with "everything".

So I call nike on these
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-704944/pgid-779276
And they say San Leandro have them. Long story short and I call them and get put on hold for 20 minutes. Transfer to stock room and get lied to about not having them. Crooked *** employees! That's wack. Guess she ain't getting them. :/ busters, straight up busters!

Update: called nike back and got another store # and boom $88.00 plus shipping. She will be stoked. Such a beautiful shoe. Especially for summer.

Back to Roshes,

i have the entire pack minus the crimson/black pair

but i doubt ill buy more when they release the next set

lucky you, you got the TKOs... i copped the rest of the pack just to make myself feel better 
mad.gif

Londons are still sitting on ndc (I dont know why, such a dope cw) and the NYC pair looks great on feet
Yeah I lucked out big time on those haha. Yeah I might cop the NYC pair if they ever restock.

Back to Roshes,

The split pack, in my opinion, is the most comfortable Roshe (even more comfortable than OGs), but they're just plain ugly.

If both side panels had the color tones, they'd be better... but just the inside... and that canvas material I'm not feeling either.

What makes the shoe a winner is its superior insole and very slightly thicker build.

Back
Top Bottom