ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Awesome purchase! Like I told you before these are my favorite colorway!! #Knickerbockers!

i still have the total crimsons as #1, but i gotta rep my team! i hope we go deep into the playoffs. sucks that the whole team has been/is injured though...gonna miss you sheed!

Beat me to it. Good pick up!

yeah man i couldnt miss on the that opportunity. if you're looking for cybers in a 10, pm me. i know of a seller thats legit for ~$103 shipped.

What overseas site has the mango v2's?

i think foot asylum still does, but they only have whole sizes (last time i checked). it comes out to ~$115 shipped, but it says shipping is about a week. thats pretty fast coming from overseas, if it is true.

straight up hi-liter orange in person
laugh.gif
Yeah they're bright lol

Anyone have any info on these? 
  • When are they supposed to drop? (I know they're available overseas, but I haven't heard anything about a US release)
  • What's the pricepoint? ($70, $85, $100)
  • How do they fit? (TTS, .5 up, etc)
Really looking forward to these and the beaches. Then I can chill out for a while...I hope. 
laugh.gif

for those that have the flywires, is it a mistake to go .5 size up? Are they closer to woven fit or mesh?

I went .5 up because the store didn't have my true size. They fit perfectly. I have the same amount of toe room. The only difference I feel is maybe a tiny bit wider. So they feel like they've been broken in already by going .5 up. I'm a true 8 and bought 8.5. Hope that helps.

:smokin  thought they were canvas at first glance, its like a mixture of the premiums and ogs nice pickup
Thanks man will be getting these In from the UK real soon. I hope it feels like og mesh but will let you know when I get them in. Don't know why they scraped these or will they be releasing these in time...

Oh puhlease. Nike wasn't even done with the various style of the shoe. They still had models from last year available. Hell the shoe was still in production. That's not a retro. Just guys wanting to feel special about the pairs they own. 

Thank you. Dudes are starting to loose their minds. If anything there a restock. To call the shoe a retro is just rediculous. So I guess the squads and v2 are retro+ right? *****wts. "oh THAT explains why my OG iguanas are so much MORE comfy than the recent" :smh: Same damn shoe.

Back to Roshes,

So what are your guys' opinions overall about the split pack? Just curious because more are coming right? And I kinda lost interest for the ones that I bought when they came out. 
Love the first wave, easy pass on the 2nd wave.

are some people still into the tonals?

I found these, (pm for details)

$69.99+ shipping ($89.98 Shipped)

Sizes 8, 8.5, 9, and 10 for the Tarp Green/Orange Nike Roshe Run Tonal

Sizes 8, 12 for the Total Crimson Tonal

Size 9 for the Volt Tonal

EDIT:

Update on Orange Chalks (Women's CW) I found

Sizes 8 and 8.5 left in Men's size ( so Women's 9.5 and 10) $87 shipped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom