ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So I've been lurking on this forum for about a month now waiting to post, but I have been hesitant cause I didn't wanna get ate up by you guys about it being my first post. But anyways I'm Dustin. What's up guys. I love roshes!
Welcome Dustin

NIKE Roshe Run Rosherun Grey Camo Neon Lime Green Black Slip On Size 10 US  

-weirdest name for cybers yet found on ebay

LOL. I saw that earlier. I guess saying one word "Cyber" (which its universally known as) in the listing was a difficult task.

So I've been lurking on this forum for about a month now waiting to post, but I have been hesitant cause I didn't wanna get ate up by you guys about it being my first post. But anyways I'm Dustin. What's up guys. I love roshes!

Welcome Dustin! I love lamp.

Last edited:
Welcome Dustin! I love lamp.

Man these upcoming FB's are too loud. Ima pass but these might rival the mint FB's IMO or sit

Too much going on with the blue camo AND volt liner

does nordstrom do phone orders? I'm about to call them tomorrow morning and inquire about the FB Mints

Get the Nordstrom .com item number, call the 1800 number. They will then find a store that has them in stock (if available) and redirect you to them. You will then complete the phone order. You can also have them ship it to your local store for free (if they still do that). Cheers

Saw these on eBay lol why do they look so weird
Saw this compared pic to mine, front looks on the short end laces look to big, color is kind of off, laces and mesh different colors, and the outside of the lining looks bloated.  Sale on pepto bismol on sale at costco though in case your looking

HOLY **** ARE THESE COMING OUT?!
Sadly, they probably won't. :/ I just did a quick ps. But I wonder if these can happen with a little bit of publicity though, I mean surely someone would have to take these into consideration!

This is a tough choice..both nice grey roshes with crimson accents...which one will yall be picking up...

I'm definitely getting both. Well actually I just bought the DFW Strata Greys so all I need are those Canvases. I have a soft spot for Grey uppers with white soles. The DFW just look really unique with that pop of color so I had to get them. The Grey Canvases is a must for me.

I'm definitely getting both. Well actually I just bought the DFW Strata Greys so all I need are those Canvases. I have a soft spot for Grey uppers with white soles. The DFW just look really unique with that pop of color so I had to get them. The Grey Canvases is a must for me.
Anyone have a clue what the price point is for the Canvas?  Are they going to be like the Premiums at $90?  I sure hope its around $80-90.  Will pass on the DFW Stratas entirely and wait for the Canvas instead.

Found size 10 Knicks DS Roshe Runs for $90 + shipping. pm me

EDIT: Also found: (*Shipping is about $9.99 if in US)

-$69.99 + shipping on Sport Red Size 15, and size 13-15 in the Black/Sails, and 

-Size 10 in Iguana cw for $79.99 + shipping

- lol I'm sure you can negotiate on a price but sz. 9 (used 9/10) Stadium Greens, asking $130 but he says you can msg him
you know im trying to cop Toni! damn it bro i said i was gonna chill out until v2s
mean.gif
cant miss out on an opportunity to check a pair off my list though!...unless i already have
I remember last time I posted similar deals on here and this dude tried calling me out saying I was simply just posting ebay links lol...

does nordstrom do phone orders? I'm about to call them tomorrow morning and inquire about the FB Mints
So I just did a live chat with Nordstrom to ask for a stock locate, and the representative told me that they were sold out company wide. Hope they just haven't updated their inventory yet, I'll try again tomorrow.

Last edited:
So I just did a live chat with Nordstrom to ask for a stock locate, and the representative told me that they were sold out company wide. 

I'm pretty sure some reseller did the same thing as you, but earlier. You're probably gonna see a flood of them on eBay soon.

I remember last time I posted similar deals on here and this dude tried calling me out saying I was simply just posting ebay links lol...

I did that?

Another tragic explosion, don't know if you guys have heard, but Pray for Texas. Hope everyones okay, especially our Texas broshes and everyone who has family members in and around that area. Take a moment of silence for those lost, the deserve our respect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom