ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My local champs also had the total crimsons so you guys might want to check there if you can't find them at footactions in your sz

Saw these on eBay lol why do they look so weird
I remember these were posted a while back... DEF FAKE.

1. The swoosh looks glossy

2. The material looks like it's made of some burlap of some sort.

3. The lace holes look too thick.

Another tragic explosion, don't know if you guys have heard, but Pray for Texas. Hope everyones okay, especially our Texas broshes and everyone who has family members in and around that area. Take a moment of silence for those lost, the deserve our respect
I'm all for supporting our local issues but c'mon... Yet no one says Pray For Palestine or Pray For Libya.. Dozens of civilians being gunned down by explosions and drones... 

If anyone wants a size 9 cyber worn for less than 45 mins i know someoem that will sell it for 90$ shipped

S/O to Nike Portland. Just came through.

Yellow ones are HARD in person. 
nthat.gif

S/O to Nike Portland. Just came through.

Yellow ones are HARD in person. 
nthat.gif
Someone need 10.5 mints?? I need that!                                                               ^^

srsly tho. 

PM me?

Last edited:
I'm all for supporting our local issues but c'mon... Yet no one says Pray For Palestine or Pray For Libya.. Dozens of civilians being gunned down by explosions and drones..
Well thats disrespectful.  I have close friends who families and families members who have moved and lived in Texas. So it hits much closer to home, plus who are you to tell me who I send my prayers or support out too, i was just wishing well to people whom have been affected. 

I'm all for supporting our local issues but c'mon... Yet no one says Pray For Palestine or Pray For Libya.. Dozens of civilians being gunned down by explosions and drones... 

Quite possibly the most disrespectful thing I've read in a while. The guy was giving his thoughts and prayers to us people here in Texas and you bust out with that?

Essentially you just also disrespected the incident in Boston as well. These events just happened in our country so of course people on here are going to be affected since they most likely have friends, family, or a Broshe they know in our state.

Maybe if one of the people that got hurt or died in Boston or here in Texas offered you 30% off for Swoosh discount that you desperately wanted from strangers that don't know you, then I guess maybe you'll be more sympathetic.

This event happened in my state and one of my friends has a relative that lives near the explosion. Show some respect. Of course all of us wish no harm to anyone, anywhere. Does that really need to be verbally said? By your logic, I'll just say "Pray for everyone on Earth."

Is that better?

Last edited:
Keep the thread to Roshes. It was a fertilizer factory in the middle of nowhere Texas, popluation 2,800, where a couple dozen people may have been killed, in a state with a population of 26 million. People die every day from accidents, guns, whatever. Go start a thread in general to mourn West, Texas fertilizer making gone awry if it matters so much to you.

Last edited:
Quite possibly the most disrespectful and idiotic thing I've read in a while. The guy was giving his thoughts and prayers to us people here in Texas and you bust out with that?

Essentially you just also disrespected the incident in Boston as well. These events just happened in our country so of course people on here are going to be affected since they most likely have friends, family, or Broshe they know in our state.

Maybe if one of the people that got hurt or died in Boston or here in Texas offered you 30% off for Swoosh discount that you desperately wanted from strangers that don't know you, then I guess maybe you'll be more sympathetic.

This event happened in my state. Show some respect. By your logic, I'll just say "Pray for everyone on Earth."

Is that better?
+1

Keep the thread to Roshes. It was a fertilizer factory in the middle of nowhere Texas, popluation 2,800, where a couple dozen people may have been killed, in a state with a population of 26 million. People die every day from accidents, guns, whatever. Go start a thread in general to mourn West, Texas fertilizer making gone awry if it matters so much to you.
And i thought it couldn't get more direspectful......it truly is a sad day. There are members in this thread/forum who are from Texas and praying for them and sending my condolences in mind you a SINGLE post is not acceptable for you? But then again the fact that see people lives as numbers instead of people's mothers, daughters, sons, fathers, brothers, etc shows me the type of person you are. It's a shame that a person would really bash me for posting something sending my prayers to grieving people. 

Last edited:
Quite possibly the most disrespectful thing I've read in a while. The guy was giving his thoughts and prayers to us people here in Texas and you bust out with that?

Essentially you just also disrespected the incident in Boston as well. These events just happened in our country so of course people on here are going to be affected since they most likely have friends, family, or a Broshe they know in our state.

This event happened in my state and one of my friends has a relative that lives near the explosion. Show some respect. Of course all of us wish no harm to anyone, anywhere. Does that really need to be verbally said? By your logic, I'll just say "Pray for everyone on Earth."

Is that better?
THIS

...............yes, we all have to keep up with the sneaker priorities 24/7. Smh

Last edited:
And i thought it couldn't get more direspectful......it truly is a sad day. There are members in this thread/forum who are from Texas and praying for them and sending my condolences in mind you a SINGLE post is not acceptable for you? But then again the fact that see people lives as numbers instead of people's mothers, daughters, sons, fathers, brothers, etc shows me the type of person you are. 
Don't worry about it, bro.

I had no idea until you mentioned it. Was watching the Lakers game, then swtiched over to this thread. After I saw your post, I started reading up on the Texas situation.

Continue to spread your positve vibes.

Don't worry about it, bro.

I had no idea until you mentioned it. Was watching the Lakers game, then swtiched over to this thread. After I saw your post, I started reading up on the Texas situation.

Continue to spread your positve vibes.
Appreciate it.  I've been reading up and watching videos on it also, it's tough to watch.  You as well!

And i thought it couldn't get more direspectful......it truly is a sad day. There are members in this thread/forum who are from Texas and praying for them and sending my condolences in mind you a SINGLE post is not acceptable for you? But then again the fact that see people lives as numbers instead of people's mothers, daughters, sons, fathers, brothers, etc shows me the type of person you are. It's a shame that a person would really bash me for posting something sending my prayers to grieving people. 
That's a needle in a haystack. 25 people die in a state with 26 million and we should talk about it cause some NTers live in Texas? Sad stuff, but THIS IS A SNEAKER FORUM. Go talk about fertilizer factories blowing up somewhere else. I don't come here to read about death. Do we need to come in and talk about how someone got gunned down on the south side of Chicago yesterday because some members live in Illinois? This isn't the place for it. I'm not disrespecting any loss of life, I just don't need to read about it in the Roshe thread you moron.

Last edited:
That's a needle in a haystack. 25 people die in a state with 26 million and we should talk about it cause some NTers live in Texas? Sad stuff, but THIS IS A SNEAKER FORUM. Go talk about fertilizer factories blowing up somewhere else. I don't come here to read about death. Do we need to come in and talk about how someone got gunned down on the south side of Chicago yesterday because some members live in Illinois? This isn't the place for it. I'm not disrespecting any loss of life, I just don't need to read about it in the Roshe thread you moron.
A person may hand you a book, you choose to read it or not.

Link me to the rule/sentence restricting conversation in this OPEN forum to only shoe info. Please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom