ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

No buying/selling/trading in this thread. It's ok to put in your signature though.
If you haven't seen already....that's been happening in all 1100 + pages. It's mostly helping others find it for retail. He's not psoting it to make money.  if  you're going to call him out, you need to go back in all 1100+ pages and call out the rest of them.

No buying/selling/trading in this thread. It's ok to put in your signature though.
soo, i knew you were part of team roshe.. dont mean to bag on you or anythingbut i have to ask: since youre part of team roshe and believe in helping people why are you selling your mint roshes for $150 in the roshe run marketplace on FB?

It throws me off because people in this thread are constantly talking about how they despise resellers and are pro helping people snatch pairs when actually theyre resellers themselves...

if this isnt you, then i effed up LOL just scroll pass this then.

I've cooled down quite a bit with this thread and my wallet is definitely proud of that 
laugh.gif
. No exaggeration this thread convinced me to buy 3 or 4 more pairs than I would have. Its all good though. 

Those pictures of the grey Flywires are sweet. Do they look a little different to anyone other than me? They almost look like in between a low and a mid. It seems like they sit higher up than OGs. I'm thinking about getting a pair but I don't know about that $100 price tag 

Not selling....tf would I own two pairs of court purples for? I found links to them and simply trying to help out my fellow people on nt
soo, i knew you were part of team roshe.. dont mean to bag on you or anythingbut i have to ask: since youre part of team roshe and believe in helping people why are you selling your mint roshes for $150 in the roshe run marketplace on FB?

It throws me off because people in this thread are constantly talking about how they despise resellers and are pro helping people snatch pairs when actually theyre resellers themselves...

LOOOOL

LOL 

How do those FLW's fit? Only really want the Grey or Blue c/w.. none are a must-cop but I'll try to scoop under retail hopefully
roll.gif

How do those FLW's fit? Only really want the Grey or Blue c/w.. none are a must-cop but I'll try to scoop under retail hopefully
roll.gif
I think they are pretty TTS unless you like a little room then go up .5 if anything. Definitely tighter than OG mesh in terms of being narrower. They look a lot better in person though just to put that out there. 

Lol nah it is him my bro already figured this out. Hypocrisy at it's finest

There's also a couple other team roshe members on there reselling mints along with other roshes

Last edited:
I basically traded a pair of mints + $50 for my DS 10.5 Calypsos earlier this week. Well worth it to double up on them. 
wow thats basically copping calypsos for 120...imo the mint fb's are absolutely hideous, that's why i valued them at only retail. dope pickup and steal bro

They are all hypocrites i was put on blast when half of team roshe is doing the same thing. Team Roshe IG have posted some of the guys reselling with their customs and stuff. but no one ever called them out about it smh.

Got the black speckles in from NDC. I'm gonna return them. The material, specifically on the toe box, feels cheap kinda like the canvas on the NRG. I'll use the money on iD instead.

Can anybody please legit check these for me. They're currently with Frugirls and I asked them to take pictures to verify them. I haven't seen anything wrong with them, but I just want to make sure they're legit.

Last edited:
Can anybody please legit check these for me. They're currently with Frugirls and I asked them to take pictures to verify them. I haven't seen anything wrong with them, but I just want to make sure they're legit.
25a89926_IMG_0882.jpeg
dfa33d19_IMG_0883.jpeg
00577363_IMG_0887.jpeg
12d60a7d_IMG_0888.jpeg
b1ee0dbd_IMG_0805.jpeg
9555e540_IMG_0808.jpeg
0a098036_IMG_0810.jpeg
5cb550b1_IMG_0815.jpeg
Not facechecking that. trololololol 
roll.gif

I thought it was common knowledge that TR members are for the most part LAMES.

Anyone who calls themselves BROSHES has issues.

Preaching about resellers and 99% of them are resellers.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom