ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

At the moment I'm not going to answer any PM's, that would take up my whole day. Monday I'll get to the boutique, take pictures and see what sizes I can get. I'm going to take all sizes 8-11 with me because something tells me they are worth keeping. They are 90€ retail over here.
Damn no US sz 11.5, how about a 12?

Lol Yo my bad...hope you get your pair

It's cool Birdman, I gotta get outta this mindframe where I think Chicago residents should get 1st crack at Chicago area product. Anybody should have the chance to get something they like if its accessible especially at retail in this culture. You definitely did a good thing sharing the info. Good looking out.

It's cool Birdman, I gotta get outta this mindframe where I think Chicago residents should get 1st crack at Chicago area product. Anybody should have the chance to get something they like if its accessible especially at retail in this culture. You definitely did a good thing sharing the info. Good looking out.

No doubt i appreciate that man, helping the community is what it's all about, no matter where you from. Good luck to you sir!

So, for the Flywires we've got
-Black/Crimson

-Black/Teal

-Hyper Blue

-Strata Grey/Multi

-Gamma Grey/Cyber

Curious how many more of these CWs may be out this year.

Those sample Mids from back in January with mesh... late summer or fall release perhaps?

And seeing that the FB style continues to be in the work (are the future colors related to any cleats, any sneakergeeks with some info?), is that another part of the Roshe Fam to be now?

And I wonder if Suede releases will ever begin or if that is to stay ID only?

And the samples someone picked up with a combo of textures (the perforated grey/black if I recall correctly) seem to indicate the lines are getting crisscrossed now?

Nike has so many options to jerk our chain and tempt our wallets.

Shout out to my fellows who are staying with OG mesh. I'm in that boat too, and I hope I can stay for the sake of closet space and not blowing all my cash.

No offense to the guy who said he found a place with calypsos, but the shoe released over a year ago, hype is too crazy on them, and he finds a boutique with them at retail?? i just dont see how that can be. If this place is a "boutique" they deal with shoes and clothing that are in high demand, and they would know the worth of the shoes, and put them on ebay and make 4x there money or price them higher in store. Im not saying its not possible but the chances are slim...

Just got my Mango v2s today from Size?. The total crimson is so sick.

Lol just posted about this and thought we weren't suppose to post live ebay links
I didn't know we couldn't lol. Ill delete it if need be. I only post when i think its a good deal and im sure someone in here is looking for them. Just trying to help ppl out in here.

I didn't know we couldn't lol. Ill delete it if need be. I only post when i think its a good deal and im sure someone in here is looking for them. Just trying to help ppl out in here.
I think you can post BINs, but not live auctions.  Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on that.

No offense to the guy who said he found a place with calypsos, but the shoe released over a year ago, hype is too crazy on them, and he finds a boutique with them at retail?? i just dont see how that can be. If this place is a "boutique" they deal with shoes and clothing that are in high demand, and they would know the worth of the shoes, and put them on ebay and make 4x there money or price them higher in store. Im not saying its not possible but the chances are slim...
He's from Europe, so who knows? 

Certain places in Europe roshes are not in high demand, but I agree that it sounds impressive with a FSR of calypsos a year after they released.

He's from Europe, so who knows? 

Certain places in Europe roshes are not in high demand, but I agree that it sounds impressive with a FSR of calypsos a year after they released.
That is true the demand is different every where, but its also about business, small boutiques dont sit on stuff that long if they dont sell, they put them on sale and or use ebay to sell them. Im no saying its not possible but if they are there, congrats to him lol

Back
Top Bottom