ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nothing worth noting on my outing today. Women's Splatters at FNL (not black), FB' s at FA (no mints). Crimsons, Tarps, Gammas and Squadrons easily available at Champs and FA. Wish I could get a decent trade offer on my extra Mints already. I'm craving a new pair, :lol:!

Got my Speckles in from NDC today!! I am really happy with them. IMO they are TTS at 1.5+. They are tight at first but wear them a bit, they'll loosen. Nothing like the OG mesh though. I didn't have to take the sock liner out or anything, but they do fit better without socks atm. Can't wait til the weather gets better here in Washington. If not they'll make their debut in Hawaii! 

Got my Speckles in from NDC today!! I am really happy with them. IMO they are TTS at 1.5+. They are tight at first but wear them a bit, they'll loosen. Nothing like the OG mesh though. I didn't have to take the sock liner out or anything, but they do fit better without socks atm. Can't wait til the weather gets better here in Washington. If not they'll make their debut in Hawaii! 

Clean Mcflurries :pimp:

Any body needs the nyc mids and the black/crimson flywires, Compound Gallery in Portland has them for retail plus shipping. (503)-796- 2733

Repped. Just copped the Black/Crimson FW.

wouldn't have been any. Calypsos were the odd bunch out of the colorways and instantly grabbed the attention of everyone. My dumb butt order 3 pairs. I got a 10.5, 11, and 11.5 cause I was unsure of the sizing. Kept the 10.5 and returned the other 2 to nike...I should've sat on them had I know I could get 400% mark up a year later.
It's easy to say there wouldn't have been any, but truth is, in the beginning, ALL roshe's were difficult to get ahold of. Iguanas were WIDELY regarded as the best, most wearable colorway, and people ate them up. With that many people actually wearing them, DS pairs dry up and prices spike. I think a good 50% of the people who bought Calypsos kept them DS or VNDS. 

Think back a year, things were very, very different.

Will the flywire roshe release at major retailers ? Or shoe palace or sheikh shoes ? Anyone know ? Cause the greys sold out haha

I found a local boutique that still hes the calypsos for retail price and deadstock, don't ask me how they even got here in europe.
would you mind pming me for a quick minute bc my aunt is coming in from belgium next week and this looks like the only opportunity i have to get the calypsos.

thanks fam

Will the flywire roshe release at major retailers ? Or shoe palace or sheikh shoes ? Anyone know ? Cause the greys sold out haha

I got you and Anybody that still needs the strata grey flywires DIANA SHOES in Chicago has them for retail plus shipping. (773)-247-7170

They will be restocking I believe this summer on those 3 og colorways iggys, reds, black

I was just about to give him this info. Beat me to it. Yeah tentatively in July they'll be restocking the 3 OG colorways with every retailer that carried them.

wow and i almost pulled the trigger on those iguanas being sold on ebay for a benji....

i guess i just need to be patient and wait for the restock. i'll constantly check this thread out for a heads up when they restock the iguanas.

:nerd:

thanks team roshe!

wow and i almost pulled the trigger on those iguanas being sold on ebay for a benji....

i guess i just need to be patient and wait for the restock. i'll constantly check this thread out for a heads up when they restock the iguanas.

:nerd:

thanks team roshe!

I'm not part of TR but I still like helping others. And sharing info. Don't need to be on a team to help people, because that's how I was raised! :smokin

"Mango V2s are NOT as nice as the OG... Stop playing.
An opinion is an opinion.. Stop playin.
Personally the OG are a bit feminine for my tastes... I down AF for the darker mesh with the black swoosh doe.

Last edited:

nerd.gif

thanks team roshe!
Not on the team but you're welcome.

I'm making this prediction now, the Grey Strata Flywire will be Calypso status by this time next year. They really do look that damn good! Something about the Grey with Roshes that make this shoe awesome!

No one has heard anything as of yet of these hitting major retailers but I'd say that there is a possibility that they might but I would predict not all DFW colorways. It's really tough to say. Having the Quickstrike name attached to the DFW doesn't help with speculations BUT the QS label has been used loosely on Roshes. NDC has 2 out of the 4 DFWs and the other 2 are currently only at boutiques. Only time will tell but in the meantime it wouldn't hurt to locate a pair online for retail unless you need to see them first in person.

I'm making this prediction now, the Grey Strata Flywire will be Calypso status by this time next year. They really do look that damn good! Something about the Grey with Roshes that make this shoe awesome!

I don't know if I would go that far to put them at Calypso status in the future, but if the Stratas never release at major retailers, then I can definitely see them having a nice value later on down the line.

Back
Top Bottom