ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finally Picked Up My Squads Today... $15 And Some Change :pimp:

This Colorway Is Fresh AF In Person! :nthat:

I think very underrated, one that everyone will be fiending for in 6 months if they didnt already cop. Double up worthy for me.

Got the Grey Volt colorway yesterday. Black/Turquoise coming in monday. Only missing HyperBlue now. 

I love the Flywire set, one of my favorite if not my absolute favorite. I think it fits TTS the only thing thats tighter is the toe box. Its a little tighter above your toes. Everything else is nice. 
Wow... those grey volt's are actually more dull than I had anticipated.  Maybe it's the bad lighting?  From your pics, I'm liking them a lot less than I did originally.  

Thanks for posting, though!

Last edited:
Wow... those grey volt's are actually more dull than I had anticipated.  Maybe it's the bad lighting?  From your pics, I'm liking them a lot less than I did originally.  

Thanks for posting, though!
Yeah the grey is lighter on the volts than the other ones lol, the midsole is what got me. LOL

For all the Hawaii heads KICKS/HI just posted that they have four Flywire colorways available to cop. Don't know if they do phone orders but I'm sure shipping would cost a lot either way.

Anyone know any local spots in SF with the flywires ? I'm visiting and figured If I can get em why not lol

Got the Grey Volt colorway yesterday. Black/Turquoise coming in monday. Only missing HyperBlue now. 

I love the Flywire set, one of my favorite if not my absolute favorite. I think it fits TTS the only thing thats tighter is the toe box. Its a little tighter above your toes. Everything else is nice. 

Thanks for the pics! The Strata Grey cw is my favorite of the DFW set.

Last edited:
oh fosho... I just don't really like the contrast of them... Makes it seem kinda kiddish IMO. If they were the same color as the rest I would prolly be down for them.
Lol exactly what I was saying when I got a picture to a pair of samples. If anything I was just gonna color in the eyelets lmao

someone in a previous page had asked about whether or not the 4oz angelus paint comes with the brush on the cap. your answer is no.

Back
Top Bottom