ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i hate to be a ******* here but you ruined 2 good pairs of shoes with your clippers nonsense....you could of easily make a id pair of clipper roshes and call it a day and i dont see what is so custom about the shoes besides you doing a lace swap and putting the clippers logo on the toebox....smfh
You can't come off the bat saying you hate to be an ******* and then start judging the dude. Oh btw I hate to be an ******* but check your grammar and spelling.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roshe-Run-FB-Mint-Yeezy-Custom-/121097930597

:lol:
roll.gif
laugh.gif

If they sell it for this..

PROPS.
nthat.gif

lmao really TR??? Hypebeasting/reselling at its best.

I agree too but come on. People were pretty much telling the dude to leave and never post again. Ridiculous. I'm not surprised you agree too nick lol
Lol I already gave my intake a few pages back. The real world can be harsh, or the internet at least lol. He should be fine. At the end of the day they're just shoes lol

Shout outs to TR
woah woah not trying to call out TR. I dont even think thats a legit badge.. I really dont think its from one of them so lets not start arguing and what not. 

EDIT: OHHH it is by them jkjk jokelang TR got them humor lol That some satire ****. 

Last edited:
Me and my girlfriend went for a walk in the park today with my dog. Funny thing is, I bought these Roshe's for her 3 months ago and she never wore them. She wore them 2 weeks ago and now she never wears anything else!

dayam...I need to get the tropicals for the wifey...

Back
Top Bottom