ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So we should lie to him. There was nothing you can say to make those patches look cool. It was a major fail, lets move on. Some of you are more butt hurt than he is.
Not saying you should lie to him. I'm saying you guys don't have to ridicule him and try to send him away for trying. He obviously got the message and hasn't posted anything since.

people shouldnt ask for feedback if they dont want to hear the truth. its not like anyone said man, those are so bad, die now.

if I'm him, I take it and never wear those out again in public. Appreciate the criticism. Putting those things on the heel wouldnt make it look better. Thats another lie.

Picked up DS size 12 Sirens today. Now it's time to wear my old pair all summer 
nthat.gif

if anyone is interested in a group buy from tmall, pm me. yes, yes, i know this has been ATTEMPTED before. i will be leading the group buy and have one other fellow NTer that is definitely interested. i'm looking to add 2-3 more people. idc if you only buy one pair each. pm me for info!

damn where the hell u find a pair for 90?
Locally from a guy on CL.

There was a post about 20 pages saying someone found a pair of Sirens at Marshalls. The pair I got today for $90 still had the clear zip tie and no box which is how shoes at Marshalls are sold.

Locally from a guy on CL.

There was a post about 20 pages saying someone found a pair of Sirens at Marshalls. The pair I got today for $90 still had the clear zip tie and no box which is how shoes at Marshalls are sold.
At MARSHALLS? Damn! ima start checking these local shops around my area then.

Back
Top Bottom