ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I paid 90 for mine. he had fsr
....where?
grin.gif

Thanks for the help guys
I live in NY but have no tiem to go to mercer...work morning to night..theyre closed by the time I get out and they dont ship within in nY,not sure why,but thats their policy
Really want royal/oranges...guess Ill call up some NTowns and see
Hoping to land Mangos...one day :lol: And need a 2nd pair of Siren Reds...might be one of my favorite colorways

I can help you out if you need just shoot me a PM. My friend works at mercer.

For anyone looking for the knick cw packer shoes in Teaneck NJ just got them in, no phone orders though.

Quick update for my Broshes looking for the Knicks color way in SoCal. Proper in Long Beach just got em in according to my sources. Two FSR except for 8.5 which is sold out. Dont believe they do phone orders. Good luck.

I just copped the black/sails for under retail. Anybody in the Los Angeles 818 area, PM me. I saw a 7.5, 8, 10, 11.5, 12. This was 3 days ago, I paid $59.99 plus tax. The store also had black/stadium greens for retail in FSR.
Damn I am looking for a Sz. 7.

anyone know any places in tokyo that would have the mangos? my friend is over there right now.

Quick update for my Broshes looking for the Knicks color way in SoCal. Proper in Long Beach just got em in according to my sources. Two FSR except for 8.5 which is sold out. Dont believe they do phone orders. Good luck.
Just checked, smallest is a 9 in the royal/orange cw.  not sure what other size, didnt ask because I needed an 8

Man these are ill in person.  Compound in Portland ships mad fast.  

I don'[t know if anyone's tried, but they had some sizes left as of Monday.  Not sure if they still have 'em.  

Does anybody know where they Roshe runs in GA?

Only store that had them about a month ago was Nike Running at Lenox Mall, which I assume is sold out by now. They have most of the Women's colorways, but no Men's. Other than that, the three Nordstrom Racks around Atlanta which are all dry.

Just ordered the Sirens and Sails at Shiekh in size 9... should have them in a week. Stoked.

@garfield- I just picked those up on saturday from the compound, it's a dope store, if you're ever in P-town check it out.

95soleman on eBay just posted a Gooood size run of the Dark Royals (Knicks) 
nthat.gif

I got my Black Sails from them.

Can anyone comment on what women CW's you have found at NR from the new colors.  I have only seen the court purple, and maybe the palest black.

Back
Top Bottom