ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Latest pick up. Thanks Hypedc. Don't know how to rotate them haha. Got the Knicks coming in later today too.

Nike did a good job with this model. Comfort written all over it. Always wear my black pair. I'm still on the search for iguana's in my size...

The Nike store in the Eaton Centre has siren reds in 11.5 for $62.97, not sure if any other sizes are available though.

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Darrel:[/color]   Actually, I was wondering if you guys are getting in any new colorways for the Nike Roshe Runs any time soon? in men or womens

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Keir E.:[/color]   Yes, we will be receiving new colors in the Fall/Winter of 2012..

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Darrel:[/color]   Would you happen to know what colors and when they will release?

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Keir E.:[/color]   I will be happy to provide the colors: Blue Glow/Volt/Volt, Hot Punch/Storm Pink, Laser Purple/Sail, Liquid Lime/Volt/Action Green, Medium Grey/Polarized Pink/Black/Sail and Soar/Ice Blue.

Keir E.:   For men, Black/Siren Red/Anthracite, Dark Royal Blue/Team Orange, Medium Grey/Bright Mango.Wolf Grey, Sail/Blue Glow and Tent/Dark Royal Blue.

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Keir E.:[/color]   The release date is January of 2013. It is a drop ship and I do not have an exact date.

Darrel:   oh definitely, but those are the colorways for sure coming to zappos?

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Keir E.:[/color]   Yes, that is correct.

This is all at Zappos, so get ready!

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Darrel:[/color]   Actually, I was wondering if you guys are getting in any new colorways for the Nike Roshe Runs any time soon? in men or womens

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Keir E.:[/color]   Yes, we will be receiving new colors in the Fall/Winter of 2012..

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Darrel:[/color]   Would you happen to know what colors and when they will release?

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Keir E.:[/color]   I will be happy to provide the colors: Blue Glow/Volt/Volt, Hot Punch/Storm Pink, Laser Purple/Sail, Liquid Lime/Volt/Action Green, Medium Grey/Polarized Pink/Black/Sail and Soar/Ice Blue.

Keir E.:   For men, Black/Siren Red/Anthracite, Dark Royal Blue/Team Orange, Medium Grey/Bright Mango.Wolf Grey, Sail/Blue Glow and Tent/Dark Royal Blue.

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Keir E.:[/color]   The release date is January of 2013. It is a drop ship and I do not have an exact date.

Darrel:   oh definitely, but those are the colorways for sure coming to zappos?

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Keir E.:[/color]   Yes, that is correct.

This is all at Zappos, so get ready!
not be a rainy cloud, but that is what zappos said over a month ago but instead of january 2013 it was a late july/august release for all those mens colorways.  im not saying it is not going to happen but do not get your hopes up either.  i know many of us did when we first heard about this.

not be a rainy cloud, but that is what zappos said over a month ago but instead of january 2013 it was a late july/august release for all those mens colorways.  im not saying it is not going to happen but do not get your hopes up either.  i know many of us did when we first heard about this.
Yeah I remember reading that a while back in the thread, but I thought that before they only said they put in requests for the colorways?

I'm probably mistaken, def don't want to get anyones hopes up, but this seemed a little more concrete than the first time around at least, IMO.

Man. I was doing some searching for the impossible Calypso in size 8.5/9. NDC told me that some store in Boston had them. I call and they laugh telling me they been gone for months.... -_-

Here is a video of my Mangos! 

Last edited:
Just ordered the Sirens and Sails at Shiekh in size 9... should have them in a week. Stoked.

@garfield- I just picked those up on saturday from the compound, it's a dope store, if you're ever in P-town check it out.
yeah the people who work there seem cool as hell.

definitely not sneaker snobs like some other shops that scoff at you when you ask if they have (insert hypebeast sneaker) in stock

About that Zappos information: If you can get several reps to say the same thing, then there could be a lead there, but none of the Zappos reps provide concrete information. You'll hear something different every time.

@Freddy: Dope video! 
nthat.gif

yeah the people who work there seem cool as hell.

definitely not sneaker snobs like some other shops that scoff at you when you ask if they have (insert hypebeast sneaker) in stock
I definitely got scoffed away like that when I asked at shoe palace. If it wasn't for this shoe I probably would not go in that store.

Nice video, Freddy! 

I definitely got scoffed away like that when I asked at shoe palace. If it wasn't for this shoe I probably would not go in that store.

Nice video, Freddy! 
This is the truth! :lol:

I try to avoid shoe stores all together if I don't have anything specific in mind.

Good stuff with getting the Zappos rep to actually say something. :lol:

We'll start seeing more CWs soon I hope. It's just a matter of time.

hopefully that zappos info is true, if so i hope to grab a pair of mangos and the women's liquid limes :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom