ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

here's the video of me painting my total crimsons. not so much a how-to video as it is a "look, i did it." but i hope it helps some of you.

looks dope, digging that black swoosh with the crimsons. Good job dude.

Glow in the dark shoes are no go for me. When I see glow in the dark shoes It reminds of back in the days when I was 5 or 6 had sketchers that light up :smh: just saying no hate one love

Last edited:
The Mint FBs are nice no doubt, but not nice enough to drop $150+ on them.
Personally, I don't believe any roshe is worth that type of money. While it may be comfortable, reality is that in terms of materials etc it is a low cost shoe. I'd rather use my hard earned money on something more "substantial".

Not gonna lie - unimpressed with the city pack fit and for material. Wide feet at least +.5sz. And the toe material is like cheap paper-like canvas. Idk, maybe they'll grow on me more as I wear them out. Total fire to admire, but the on feet experience so far isn't overwhelming like my total crimsons or other mesh cw.

Not gonna lie - unimpressed with the city pack fit and for material. Wide feet at least +.5sz. And the toe material is like cheap paper-like canvas. Idk, maybe they'll grow on me more as I wear them out. Total fire to admire, but the on feet experience so far isn't overwhelming like my total crimsons or other mesh cw.
right there with you man, at least with the fit. apparently my feet is extra wide, and going .5 size up is a gamble also since it might be too long. i got the tokyo and london and still debating on keeping them or not...

Can we stop with the hostility, the FB vs. Mesh silly arguments already, the resellers, etc.?

Does anybody have a link or their own detailed pictures of the Mango V2? In some pictures, it looks similar to Tarps and in others, it looks closer to Cybers. I love both but definitely give the nod to Cybers for the more grey than brown look.

I'll be going around town to outlets today as well. I'll be sure to give a report later on if anything is worth mentioning.

I'd asked earlier, way before all the Mint FB craziness, but are the light bone Roshe Woven ever supposed to be released or maybe I'm so out of the loop that they have?

If not, what is a good price/they're going for?
Thanks.

They haven't released in the U.S. yet. But you can get them over at select nike sport wear shops in Europe like Titolo, urbanindustry UK crooked tongues, They go as high as 90 euros bascially like over 110 usd.
It's definite that they're releasing in the US though? Seems like they've been out overseas for a while.

Dont get me wrong, I don't mind helping people out, but I'm not gonna spoon feed you guys. I've gotten a ton of pms about tmall/frugirls and I gave step by step instructions on what to do, but I'm not going to give you the sellers I used and all that. You guys need to figure it out. Some have been grateful for the info I provided, but some of you basically want me to do it for you. GOOGLE! That's how I learned. If I don't respond to your pm, I'm purposely choosing not to after reading your message. Stop being lazy...

End rant.

*waiting on clear soles :D

I was thinking about this the other day. They definitely would look awesome but the yellowing would be crazy! I then thought if they could only make the bottom half of the sole clear but since it's one-piece construction, I don't know how that would be possible. I definitely see clear soles coming some time though.

Dont get me wrong, I don't mind helping people out, but I'm not gonna spoon feed you guys. I've gotten a ton of pms about tmall/frugirls and I gave step by step instructions on what to do, but I'm not going to give you the sellers I used and all that. You guys need to figure it out. Some have been grateful for the info I provided, but some of you basically want me to do it for you. GOOGLE! That's how I learned. If I don't respond to your pm, I'm purposely choosing not to after reading your message. Stop being lazy...

End rant.

This. People, it's really not that hard. Take some time to find your pairs.

just got my TKO's in yesterday.. man no wonder these sold out first out of the rest of the pack that cw is ridic.. NYC's are next

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom