ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Really hope I can grab a pair of mangos. Still mad about you guys raping deadstock's website... Probably the one of the few (2 or 3) local store in toronto that carries roshes -.- shid... At least they have a 1 item policy.

Real talk. You aint about the ROshe line if you really think the FB model is better than the Mesh. I'm all for everyone having their own opinions, but you can't be serious if you think FB's are the best.

Its not even close. Some of you like the design more than the comfort, but for me, the comfort is one of the most important/appealing factors of the shoe. I wouldnt be copping Roshes if the comfort wasnt there. I might have copped Black Sails, but thats about it. But because of comfort, in addition to design/cw, I have over 20 pairs.

I have night stadiums and hyper blue FW and I'm contemplating returning them. I dont find them comfortable at all.
Guess I'm not about that roshe line then. :smh: Last time I checked the FB's are called the ROSHERUN FB.... Don't know why it's so hard to believe that someone may disagree with you, and why it's ever harder to believe that, hey, it's ok...

Last edited:
Anyone is the Bay Area looking for the Mint Fb's for near retail?  I picked up a couple pairs for a friend today.

I'm probably going to regrets this but PM me if you're interested.  I'm not sure what sizes they have left (if any) but I was able to get a 9.5 and 10 around 1:30 this afternoon.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why people say the fb's aren't comfortable? They are fine for me, but I'm not wearing think socks with mine. I hate any think socks with roshes, they make the shoes too tight. The fb mesh is different, but its great in a different way to the original.

Internationally through frugirls and whatnot. 9.5 is fairly easy to find. 

I just realized I have a free shipping coupon for NDC, thinking really hard about getting a pair of IDs. Not sure I want two pairs enough 
actually any size above a 8.5 in mangos are hard to find..

Anyone in the bay looking for DFW in strata grey 11.5 or sport turquoise 12. Pm me extra pairs for retail.

Really hope I can grab a pair of mangos. Still mad about you guys raping deadstock's website... Probably the one of the few (2 or 3) local store in toronto that carries roshes -.- shid... At least they have a 1 item policy.

straight up man! that sold out within 5 minutes.. :smh:

Last edited:
I bought sirens, cybers, iggys, and calypsos within a few weeks of their releases. I've been a big fan of roshes since the start but I'm dead serious when I say that I like the FB line more than the OG mesh. I still love the mesh, seeing as I have 8 pairs of mesh still but I do like the fb>mesh over all.
Why are people saying we aren't true roshe fans if we don't like OG mesh>all other models?

I bought sirens, cybers, iggys, and calypsos within a few weeks of their releases. I've been a big fan of roshes since the start but I'm dead serious when I say that I like the FB line more than the OG mesh. I still love the mesh, seeing as I have 8 pairs of mesh still but I do like the fb>mesh over all.
Why are people saying we aren't true roshe fans if we don't like OG mesh>all other models?
I think people are just mad because of all the hype around the Mint FBs and how everyone flocked to Roshe's recently because of that hype. Some people only know of Roshe's because of the Yeezy misconception. That's just my opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom