ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For all the big footed broshes uo sf has 10.5-13 still in stock for the mints hope they don't go to resellers

Too beautiful! 
happy.gif

Man I need these!

The only Way I would justified this dumb argument if it was over calypsos.. But its over some ugly mints *shrug*

Premier Boutique Address: 534 Ramona St, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Phone:frown:650) 326-6544 

have strata grays free shipping just ordered.

Last edited:
Your on top of things huh? Super Genius maybe.... wow

Copped my pair... You mad? LOL    Your funny, go back in you room and play
^ lol I'm not arguing. I don't take anything said on NT seriously
jordan23dotcom was just pointing out that the sneakers were sold out AFTER you had posted saying they were up for grabs. Even though they were sold out already... I don't even know why I'm explaining this...

Last edited:
Can someone shoot me a pm on where they copped their sirens? It would be much appreciated. Was on Tmall but im not shre who's legit.. Thanks

Just placed a phone order at UO SF for the Mints size 10.5. Give them a call, they have a few sizes left. Guy on the phone told me that he has one other person on hold on the other line placing an order. $75 + tax. Free shipping. Total comes out to $81.56.

Just placed a phone order at UO SF for the Mints size 10.5. Give them a call, they have a few sizes left. Guy on the phone told me that he has one other person on hold on the other line placing an order. $75 + tax. Free shipping. Total comes out to $81.56.

Glad I could help out so people who want them to wear can actually get them

Back
Top Bottom