ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Doubled up on squads and tarps for a steal price yesterday.
nthat.gif
damn, that steal

dang good job on that, is so hard out here in hawaii just finding those let alone in my size. looks clean.
**** i just got lucky man. it was the first time i've seen em here in vegas in any size, and when i saw they were my size i just HAD to do it haha.

**** i just got lucky man. it was the first time i've seen em here in vegas in any size, and when i saw they were my size i just HAD to do it hahahah
haha, hell yeah id do the same thing. i been kicking myself ever since they came out any didnt cop. Was too busy on J's. smh. Btw what size is it?

haha, hell yeah id do the same thing. i been kicking myself ever since they came out any didnt cop. Was too busy on J's. smh. Btw what size is it?
man, to be honest. i didn't even like roshe's at first. it wasn't until a friend of mine bought a pair that they started to grow on me. i remember seeing the calypsos, sirens, and mangoes somewhere online and didn't even think about it. now im searching high and low for it lol. im just happy i got my hands on one of them. and these are a size 12. 

man, to be honest. i didn't even like roshe's at first. it wasn't until a friend of mine bought a pair that they started to grow on me. i remember seeing the calypsos, sirens, and mangoes somewhere online and didn't even think about it. now im searching high and low for it lol. im just happy i got my hands on one of them. and these are a size 12. 

man same story for me, it was until i bought my first pair & from then on hooked. Even tho only got 2 in my collection im def not done. Man size 11.5s keep eluding me, only seen 1 on ebay so far but bids where way too high.

man same story for me, it was until i bought my first pair & from then on hooked. Even tho only got 2 in my collection im def not done. Man size 11.5s keep eluding me, only seen 1 on ebay so far but bids where way too high.
i think i tried bidding on that one haha. but yea, the price was outrageous for that one man. crazy.

Completed my DFW collection. Decided to return the Night Stadiums since I was not feeling them when I received them in person. The new Cyber colorway are so nice in person.
Can you (or anyone else who has them) take some more pics of the cyber color? Havent seen a lot of them. Definitely interested.

sure was, im hoping to find one someday. Btw hows your collection going? I only got gammas & cybers.
good luck man. hopefully you can find some. i only got 4 pairs right now. sport reds, sails, cybers, and now calypsos. hoping to score those sirens soon, or either version of the mangoes. 

You just noticed? LOL it's all good homie.

I meeeeeaannn it helped some people get the pairs they wanted without paying like $160+ for sirens for example. I think it was a positive thing. Didnt exactly expect to create this much clutter, but everything has its pros/cons.

Nike Las Vegas has the Hyper Blue, Midnight Stadium and Grey/Cyber DFW's.

Sorry if already posted, kind of hard to keep up w/ this thread, :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck man. hopefully you can find some. i only got 4 pairs right now. sport reds, sails, cybers, and now calypsos. hoping to score those sirens soon, or either version of the mangoes. 

man all the dudes size 8 - 10 are lucky they have pretty much an easier time finding there sizes especially getting them from those overseas websites.

man all the dudes size 8 - 10 are lucky they have pretty much an easier time finding there sizes especially getting them from those overseas websites.
so true. so hard to find the bigger sizes. makes me wish even more that i didn't sleep on these smh

I meeeeeaannn it helped some people get the pairs they wanted without paying like $160+ for sirens for example. I think it was a positive thing. Didnt exactly expect to create this much clutter, but everything has its pros/cons.
I know what you mean man. Not judging or anything. Tmall will be dry by summer I bet you though. I won't have any luck with Mangos anyways. Size 12 is a myth/legend

soooo has anyone ordered from UO online before?

I ordered sport reds last Friday. got them in Tuesday. wearing them right now....and they still haven't charged my card...

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I also copped black sails in a size too big at shoe palace and exchanged them for my correct size at UO since SP didn't have anymore. I just told them I got them as a gift and asked to exchange them since they still had them online. :lol: :pimp: should be coming in tomorrow. :pimp: should've waited to rock my iguanas so I could do the same with them. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom