ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't understand why people are hating on others wanting the mango V2's. Isn't this thread essentially about people wanting roshes?

we/they arent hating. we/they want them as much as everyone else. the point we are making is that people are a bit too thirsty for this shoe. when there is thirst, there is hype, when there is hype, there are resellers. by people going bonkers about possibly missing out on the "fnl release", the resellers think "oh i should cop a fsr so i can flip each pair for double". then when that happens, the market dries up and we are on the hunt again like we were for mints. again not hate, just trying to keep peoples' chubbies down.

Just called the Portland outlet to see if they had my size 10 in the teal florals. The guy I spoke too said only 11 and 11.5 available. Not sure how accurate that is he seemed pretty put of it when I was talkin to him.

503-281-5901

Anyone have any info on why the black/white women's speckled is no longer up on Nike.com? I'm positive they didnt sell out ALL of their sizes in the past 2 days. It was still up the last time I checked.

Anyone have any info on why the black/white women's speckled is no longer up on Nike.com? I'm positive they didnt sell out ALL of their sizes in the past 2 days. It was still up the last time I checked.
chat a rep and have them stock locate. they may be sold out online but they have been popping up around nike stores throughout the nation. ie. Nike Boston, Nike Running stores. Hope those stores take phone orders. Cheers!

We know you're not TRo.. I meant that I made these for the Super Bowl.. Wondering why it took so long for someone to do the same haha

Found someone selling size 12 calypsos on ebay for $520.... and they're making the buyer pay $15 shipping 
roll.gif

yeah it's funny how the picture came out like that.It looked like it had a filter in it.either way,it looks nice lol

I don't know why he didn't come come out and say he  was the TRo member  that did the niners customs instead of beating around the bush, but whatever. He did it first, thats cool. my intentions were never to make a niners customs, just so happened i thought they were the best color combo i could do with the paint I had, and I didn't want a black swoosh. 

lol at ppl getting mad at the trinidad james instagram pic,  there is already enough hype, this shoe is gnna be like a chuck taylor. either you or you know someone who has a pair.

this was shot with a canon 5D ll with no filter on a gloomy day.No filter needed.
Either way the photo was obviously edited so I think that's what he meant. Saturation was bumped up along with other tweaks. Essentially what filters do on mobile apps. A shot would not look this unnatural especially if shot with a 5D.

Back
Top Bottom