ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Man, I have hair on my legs and I wear my roshes without socks. I thought this was the norm. haha.

I understand that these Mango V2's are GR but they will not be like the squadrons. Wouldn't you guys say this is the most hyped roshe launch ever? I hope I'm wrong but I'm fully expecting it to be a challenge to get these.

I just got my strata grey flywires in from oneness. This may be blasphemous but they might be more comfortable than the OG mesh. They are 30 dollars more than the OG but I feel like you can really understand why. They definitely look and feel like a 100 dollar sneaker. Highly recommend them.
I think the mints were the most hyped to date.

doubt it... it only has steam because of a flase comparison

teals & go's hold that title not the fb's

doubt it... it only has steam because of a flase comparison

teals & go's hold that title not the fb's
When those released I feel like very few people even knew what roshes were though. I feel like obviously in retrospect those are the holy grails of roshes or whatever. I'm just saying at the time of the launch.

damn what happened to everyone here. seems like yall always getting at each other trying to get lulz and whatnot. only a handful of people actually helps out nowadays :x

the FNL page is going crazy with updates. i got the page monitored and ive gotten a couple updates per minute for the past little bit. expecting the rest of the beaches to drop real soon.

damn what happened to everyone here. seems like yall always getting at each other trying to get lulz and whatnot. only a handful of people actually helps out nowadays
sick.gif
too many youngin's bruh 
mean.gif

Hold on.. Did i really just see someone say something about a man having hairy legs? Im not even sure if i should comment on that one.. If you dont have hair on your legs, youre probably a bit on the feminine side. Men are supposed to have hair on their legs lmfao. Wow just wow

Hold on.. Did i really just see someone say something about a man having hairy legs? Im not even sure if i should comment on that one.. If you dont have hair on your legs, youre probably a bit on the feminine side. Men are supposed to have hair on their legs lmfao. Wow just wow

Oh they took that down
Oh ok, thanks for verifying that... I bookmarked that old link but got the "page doesnt exist" after I clicked on it... I hope NDC release's the V2's on that same link

Last edited:
The volt colorway of the dynamic flywire looks dope to me, I don't know how everyone else feels about them. Still debating on whether or not I want to spend $100 dollars on them or not.

So pissed right now. Found out my local spot dropped their grey DFW last week when they had been telling me there were coming out last week of April. Now all they have is a 10.5 and I refuse to go half size up. Can anyone point me in the direction of some grey DFW in a size 10? Kinda worried with them being a "QS" and all...

Back
Top Bottom