ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sold my Paris' from the city pack for $120 so I'm thinking about copping these and thinking of it as a trade lol. Thanks for posting though.
thinking about doing the same thing, since i favor the low tops over the mids. anyway late night browsing on IG, seems like all i do everyday now is just type in #roshe or #rosherun just to admire every color of the shoe 
nerd.gif
 i knw a couple have painted the swoosh gold on the sport reds and people wondering how it'd turn out with the black...im sure this guy's here on NT. 

Question about custom roshes.. What are your procedure as far as cleaning them up? Do y'all wash them, just clean then without touching the swoosh? Just wondering. Thanks

I'm hoping the bottom is a lighter darker on the mango v2 it looks really bright orange in some pics 
indifferent.gif
Tried to take some pics of mine today when I wore them, but my ****** iphone camera couldn't pic up the color of the sole correctly...

Anyway, imagine if the whole sole was one solid color... That's the color of the sole. :tongue:

Is it safe to say that the beaches would probably drop in the next week or 2? Hopefully the 2 so I can be able to buy some... lol

Hey guys, I'm a long time lurker.

just copped some stratas on ebay this morning for $120 shipped from sneakerpost. got tracking from ups and will have them monday. there's sizes 8-13 left.

edited

Last edited:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL gamma grays the worse version of the black sails still everywhere 
roll.gif

And that's your opinion. I had the option between gammas or black sails for the same price and I went with gammas and still don't regret it. It seems like almost everyone is saying the OG colors>new colors just cause they're OGs, I don't mind though, makes shoes like gammas easier to cop :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom