ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lol the DC Woven Roshe reminds me of Rainbow Fish LOL
Lol, good comparison. My friend picked up a pair for herself along with the exclusive Frees.

On another note, every time I log on there's arguments about the V1 and V2. This has been going on for over a month and just takes up thread space. Everyone has their own opinion, no use in arguing which one is "better" than the other. Buy what you like, wear what you like.

Last edited:
anyone able to find me size 9 iguanas at their local store and ship to me?

pm so we can discuss. thanks =)

Last edited:
Haha come on guys have some humor
LOL my "drunk after a Mariner's game" humor didn't pan over so well with Roshe heads. All good fellas! Wasn't looking for reps nor the approval of anyone. I was eating a bomb-*** McFlurry and laughed a little when I thought about what people were calling those joints.

pimp.gif
 Have a joint and relax. It's legal where I'm from haha.

Guess we're gonna have non-stop "Mango V1 > V2, V2 > V1" comments on every page. :rolleyes

We get it, everyone will have their own preference on which they like better.

Last edited:
Guess we're gonna have non-stop "Mango V1 > V2, V2 > V1" comments on every page.
eyes.gif

Yeah but the people who think ______ are right, so they need to make sure they repeat themselves enough for everyone to understand. hahahaha, Always needing to get in a last word to make sure everyone knows. Makes sense, right...?

Guess we're gonna have non-stop "Mango V1 > V2, V2 > V1" comments on every page. :rolleyes

Yeah, it's all about what your like. I like both of them. They are similar, but at the same time have slight differences that make each shoe unique.

Saw the Strata grey DFW in person and the mesh looks horrible, looks like it has a clear plastic coat over the mesh. They are not for me.
South Bay Area folks, it's at Shoe Palace in the Great Mall Milpits. Not sure of the sizes and they have the Hyper Blues as well.

Saw the Strata grey DFW in person and the mesh looks horrible, looks like it has a clear plastic coat over the mesh. They are not for me.
South Bay Area folks, it's at Shoe Palace in the Great Mall Milpits. Not sure of the sizes and they have the Hyper Blues as well.

You should try them on. You will cop lol.

I wonder what these new concepts are going to be, that de beatup spoke of, for the near future? Anybody have any ideas on what they think it'll be? I bet he's just dying to let out some info but I think we all know that's out of the question.

I would practice on a old pair of shoes first. You can even try it on paper just to see how you would make the "splatter" effect.

Haha yea im definitely gonna practice first and tape the s*** out of the upper so nothing gets on it. Best paint to use?

Back
Top Bottom