ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

V2s crush the V1s.
I totally agree... IMHO, I always thought the 'Mangos' looked rather feminine... Just not my cup of tea... I wouldn't buy the 'Beaches' if they had the 'Mango' soles...
Exactly.

As for some of the other posts on the subject, a comparison pic was posted, my opinion followed. Keeping up with this thread is a chore. Moves way too fast. Can't wait to get my pair out of the way.

Just got money in, im ready for whenever the mangos drop! not taking any chances of waiting even if it is a GR.

Just copped my mangos 
nthat.gif

If you even thought those were real for 1 second you don't know anything about roshes.

Nike swoosh is a lighter shade of gray. And those don't even look like roshes look at the deformation 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Was talking to a guy who works at UO in Philly. He said the day they got in the mints, some dude from New York tried to buy every pair, and they limited him to 10. Apparently he was pissed. F'ing resellers.

If you even thought those were real for 1 second you don't know anything about roshes.

Nike swoosh is a lighter shade of gray. And those don't even look like roshes look at the deformation 
roll.gif
Didn't just saw the code on the box, don't start with the dickhead ****. off tops. 

Was talking to a guy who works at UO in Philly. He said the day they got in the mints, some dude from New York tried to buy every pair, and they limited him to 10. Apparently he was pissed. F'ing resellers.

Thank god I got mine early. A boutique in Philly also sold out within hours. Still a limit of ten is crazy. Guess a limit of ten is better than nothing.

question to those of you that wear your roshes with no socks - how do you prevent the scraping/cutting on your heel? only issues i have when i wear with no socks. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom