ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

And the selling of ID's on ebay begins, pair of Yeezy Solar reds and Platinum 1's.  He even says A-grade not B-grade 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes the mango v2s are a GR. So just be patient don't cop them when they have a FSR at finishline, you'll prob find some at other boutiques and retail stores in a few days after finishline.

Been looking at the last couple pages and it's amazing how many low post count, no rep people come in here demanding shoes. At least some of them say please.

What seems to be a little disconcerting with this whole thread is the attitude shift. Reading through the earlier pages, it was a different environment to be sure, much like the Solarsoft Moc thread is (at least when I checked it out a month or so ago). With the influx of more people's attention being turned onto the Roshe, there was also the lure of many who simply wanted to take advantage of information sources to try and take advantage of market conditions or distort conditions in their favor to make a profit, while others may simply come in to deride "broshehood" and whatever they else they find amusing, and others simply want goods but don't want to have to do much for it.

While I understand the frustration these things cause, they in no way need to detract or toxify the environment that did exist. Snarky people who want to clown on what other people enjoy will come in and try to ruffle will make their attempts, and if the bait sticks, they'll hang around and fester. If you don't let it make you lose your cool and just ignore foolish folk and make liberal use of the block function...life continues without a hitch.

If you're sick of people's opinions constantly resurfacing, then don't feel the need to defensively lash out with your own along with some personal attacks. It just feeds a perpetual cycle.

If you're sick of people asking for handouts, as I said, liberal application of blocking will keep your eyes free from stuff that aggravates you.

Mostly, it just seems to be a bit bewildering the types of things that get people worked up in here. Offense is yours to be taken. If someone is being foolish, you can simply move on and ignore it. If you make it your prerogative to be offended, you'll likely chime in some way to them which usually will not be patient or with much compassion, so the person will just strive to be a bigger pain and ruffle your feathers even more.

It's simply a choice to be relaxed, laid-back, and an enjoyable atmosphere in here. Personally, I think there are still a great quantity of people in here who are quite selfless, seek to spread opportunities to others, share worthwhile information, and take some beautiful pictures! So, if stuff gets you worked up in a tizzy, either ditch the joint and stop complaining, do something about it and model the change you seek to see, or learn to let things slide (or a combination of some sort of those). As has been said, they are shoes. The accounts talking about the shoes are people though. What's more important?

What seems to be a little disconcerting with this whole thread is the attitude shift. Reading through the earlier pages, it was a different environment to be sure, much like the Solarsoft Moc thread is (at least when I checked it out a month or so ago). With the influx of more people's attention being turned onto the Roshe, there was also the lure of many who simply wanted to take advantage of information sources to try and take advantage of market conditions or distort conditions in their favor to make a profit, while others may simply come in to deride "broshehood" and whatever they else they find amusing, and others simply want goods but don't want to have to do much for it.

While I understand the frustration these things cause, they in no way need to detract or toxify the environment that did exist. Snarky people who want to clown on what other people enjoy will come in and try to ruffle will make their attempts, and if the bait sticks, they'll hang around and fester. If you don't let it make you lose your cool and just ignore foolish folk and make liberal use of the block function...life continues without a hitch.

If you're sick of people's opinions constantly resurfacing, then don't feel the need to defensively lash out with your own along with some personal attacks. It just feeds a perpetual cycle.

If you're sick of people asking for handouts, as I said, liberal application of blocking will keep your eyes free from stuff that aggravates you.

Mostly, it just seems to be a bit bewildering the types of things that get people worked up in here. Offense is yours to be taken. If someone is being foolish, you can simply move on and ignore it. If you make it your prerogative to be offended, you'll likely chime in some way to them which usually will not be patient or with much compassion, so the person will just strive to be a bigger pain and ruffle your feathers even more.

It's simply a choice to be relaxed, laid-back, and an enjoyable atmosphere in here. Personally, I think there are still a great quantity of people in here who are quite selfless, seek to spread opportunities to others, share worthwhile information, and take some beautiful pictures! So, if stuff gets you worked up in a tizzy, either ditch the joint and stop complaining, do something about it and model the change you seek to see, or learn to let things slide (or a combination of some sort of those). As has been said, they are shoes. The accounts talking about the shoes are people though. What's more important?
Well said. TL;DR: Life is how you perceive it.

Back
Top Bottom