ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm going to have to get those Squads too. Really grew on me. Added to the list of colorways to grab this summer

Just got my black sails from UO, you guys were right they do come worn or something and off. One of the shoes was missing the shoe cardboard shoe tree and paper inside smh, awaiting my iguanas from them soon!
Open up package and go figure they give me this! Smh

Last edited:
Just got my black sails from UO, you guys were right they do come worn or something and off. One of the shoes was missing the shoe cardboard shoe tree and paper inside smh, awaiting my iguanas from them soon!
my sails came in that way too, missing the tissue, paper shoe inserts and stuffing, basically just the shoes in the damn box! Luckily it didn't look tried on or worn by damn 
mean.gif

dammit the day i unds em :lol:

its gud seeing as tho i got em for $50 off FNL :lol:

are the flywires TTS? or .5 up?

the flywires are TTS. they feel great on feet.

debating on grabbing this gray/orange cw(even tho i told myself i wouldnt grab any DFW cw unless its for 50% off) i know zappos isnt getting them & not sure about finishline(wc rewards) at all

im a sucker for orange...& it really pops on them

I am thinking about the teal wovens. Anybody have them that can let me know more about how sturdy it is? Just looks like a basket :lol:

Thanks for the input. I've been looking for something to beat since my iguana's are dirty AF, but wasn't sure how the material would hold up.

+1. I completely agree. If anyone is doing a good amount of running I would highly reccomend going with Brooks, Asics, Saucony, New Balance, Mizuno. Vibrams may look like it has no support and is just fabric with a low profile sole but those things are engineered for specific reasons. If Nike is definitely the brand you would like to stick with for running, then the Pegasus x Bowerman would be a good choice. Flyknit is doable but I honestly would go with a running shoe that is set to your running style. It's better to know your gait cycle, foot strike, arch, etc. so you can be fitted properly.

A few years ago I had no idea that the importance of proper running shoe fitment would make a world of difference.

I would definitely not reccomend running in Roshes.
Good to see some runners in here. I am by no means an advanced runner, but I do log around 20-30 miles a week at around a 7-minute-mile pace. I would never run in Roshe's. There's no support and even though they are called Roshe Run, these should not be worn to run in. These should only be worn casually.

For running I stick to Saucony, Brooks, and Mizuno shoes. Been hearing a lot of good things about the Flyknits so I may give those a try for the right price.

I just think its ironic how this forum (not TeamRoshe Public B/S/T Marketplace) claims that its the official "rohse" run marketplace. Not putting them down just thought it was funny.

EDIT*]
you mind sharing the link for this and for the team roshe marketplace?

Good to see some runners in here. I am by no means an advanced runner, but I do log around 20-30 miles a week at around a 7-minute-mile pace. I would never run in Roshe's. There's no support and even though they are called Roshe Run, these should not be worn to run in. These should only be worn casually.

For running I stick to Saucony, Brooks, and Mizuno shoes. Been hearing a lot of good things about the Flyknits so I may give those a try for the right price.
YEEEE RUNNERS! 

Hahaha I have stuck with Brooks for years. But I started running in flyknit 1s but wouldnt run anymore that 4 miles at a time in them, just because I love the flyknit and really wanted to give nike a try cause the Pegasus are pretty awesome. But as for roshes, I ran in them a few times when I was super unmotivated to run anymore and they made me feel kinda cool running in them lol! If you ever choose to run in them, careful on turns, or get ankle insurance. 

think im sending back my sz 12 woven to hs to swap for the dfw's & eat the difference($90 vs $100)

definately werent there this morning....people are saying you have to go .5 up in the fbs? is that true?
I might be a rare case, but I wear 9 in the OG mesh, but for the FBs I had to get a 10. The 9.5 fit, but my toe was too close to the end of the shoe and my feet felt like they were being squeezed too tight on the sides. I was worried the sides might burst. For reference, my feet are not wide at all. The FBs are just really narrow. 

Back
Top Bottom