ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

YEEEE RUNNERS! 

Hahaha I have stuck with Brooks for years. But I started running in flyknit 1s but wouldnt run anymore that 4 miles at a time in them, just because I love the flyknit and really wanted to give nike a try cause the Pegasus are pretty awesome. But as for roshes, I ran in them a few times when I was super unmotivated to run anymore and they made me feel kinda cool running in them lol! If you ever choose to run in them, careful on turns, or get ankle insurance. 
Funny you mention the ankle insurance. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw people were running in Roshes. Even walking around in them it feels like there isn't much support so I can only imagine how dangerous running on them could be.

Good to see some runners in here. I am by no means an advanced runner, but I do log around 20-30 miles a week at around a 7-minute-mile pace. I would never run in Roshe's. There's no support and even though they are called Roshe Run, these should not be worn to run in. These should only be worn casually.

For running I stick to Saucony, Brooks, and Mizuno shoes. Been hearing a lot of good things about the Flyknits so I may give those a try for the right price.
YEEEE RUNNERS! 

Hahaha I have stuck with Brooks for years. But I started running in flyknit 1s but wouldnt run anymore that 4 miles at a time in them, just because I love the flyknit and really wanted to give nike a try cause the Pegasus are pretty awesome. But as for roshes, I ran in them a few times when I was super unmotivated to run anymore and they made me feel kinda cool running in them lol! If you ever choose to run in them, careful on turns, or get ankle insurance. 

I myself run about 15-20 miles a week on a treadmill. Very seldom do I hit the pavement. But are Roshes good for the treadmill?

I myself run about 15-20 miles a week on a treadmill. Very seldom do I hit the pavement. But are Roshes good for the treadmill?
Personally I wouldn't run in Roshes on the treadmill or outdoors. However, you might be able to get away with it on a treadmill since you will just be running straight without any turns. The thing that would worry me is if you take one funny step you might severly injure your ankle. If you decide to run in them just be very careful. Good luck.

Damn bro you got some beast mentality running continuously on a treadmill with no scenery and a virtual measurement of how far you would be running. But I still wouldnt advise it. Yes treadmills do have more bounce and its less brutal on your legs, but i would still recommend getting shoes build to support a run. I mean, having a better supporting running shoe and having a fresh pair of roshes is a win win situation IMO lol 

Also 15-20 isn't too severe so I mean if you dont wanna spend on another pair of probably more expensive shoes then **** it do it in your roshes. lol There was once a day when we did everything in the same pair of shoes on a playground. 
tongue.gif

At a Ross at the moment and haven't found any roshes. Just a single pair of Kd IV's. gonna try another one when I head back to jersey

I was in Vegas over the weekend and stopped by the Ross on the strip. No Roshes to be found.

I also stopped in at the UO at Planet Hollywood and they only had a size 12 FB Mint left, but the employees told me the shoes were sold out almost immediately when they hit the floor. They said some people came in and bought a bunch of them at a time. Hopefully some NTers got hooked up for retail before resellers got 'em.

They also had OG Sails, Iggy's, Sport Reds, the 2 other FB colorways, Tarps, and Squads. I was pretty impressed with the selection of Roshes there.

Keep an eye out at San Leandro Nike Clearance...just copped a sz 10.5 Iguana for $49.99 - $5 coupon = $44.99.  I had them do a search if they had anymore inventory, apparently the one I got was the only one.  But that doesn't mean they won't get more....they have shipments weekly and their shoe inventory that are in boxes are more than what are out on the racks.

Last edited:
This shot is from Rock City Kicks who has these available. Great picture for anyone who has not seen them other than NDC generic image.

Cyber Flywires 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
This shot if from Rock City Kicks who has these available. Great picture for anyone who has not seen them other than NDC generic image.

Cyber Flywires 
nthat.gif
Anyone that has these...would you mind throwing some grey strings in and posting a picture? I'm thinking about making these my first DFW purchase. I told myself I wouldn't, but this pair is really giving me second thoughts. 

I haven't been in this thread in a hot one, but finally copped a 2nd pair black/sails of UO for $47 shipped with discount code and gift card! Shoulda copped a while ago when the link first appeared on here over a month ago, smh.

I run also (not hardcore but ran a few half marathons) and I would never run in Roshes. Not enough support. I'm running with some LG4's at the moment and they've been great so far. Have flyknits as well but currently using them for casual wear. If I can get a pair for cheap, I'll try running in those as well :D

Why is that? Is she smaller than a men's size 6? my girl is usually a 5.5 in youth/kids, but she fit tts in Tarps in size 6.

She wears a 7.5 women's, but a 6 in men's is like finding a women's 12. Not particularly the easiest thing to get your hands on.

She wears a 7.5 women's, but a 6 in men's is like finding a women's 12. Not particularly the easiest thing to get your hands on.
Just stay on top of the zappos or footaction/eastbay release bro. I think you'll be fine. I got my girl the size 6 tarps on zappos.

Back
Top Bottom