ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Any one know if the stratas are still tricking in to boutiques or if they will get a wider release in the future?

I know sneakerhead.com has them right now but not trying to pay both tax AND shipping when they're 10 min from my house and dont allow local pickup.

EDIT: Balling in ADIDAS is a whole different story 
sick.gif
mean.gif

stop it.

placed 2 separate orders from UO online with the 10% off code. ordered the black sails and sport reds to complete the OG colorway. i know some people have been having issues with UO orders, but mine came in perfectly with the cardboard and tissue inserts.

and looks like they shipped from local UO stores. same day delivery!

placed 2 separate orders from UO online with the 10% off code. ordered the black sails and sport reds to complete the OG colorway. i know some people have been having issues with UO orders, but mine came in perfectly with the cardboard and tissue inserts.

and looks like they shipped from local UO stores. same day delivery!
glad yours came in without a hitch

Checked 3 ross branches today. No roshes, only saw one pair of huaraches in a sz 7 wmns. The hunt continues...

My friends pair from running in them.
But on the bright side, he's completely sold on the roshes and can't wait to pick up his next pair(s).

My friends pair from running in them.
But on the bright side, he's completely sold on the roshes and can't wait to pick up his next pair(s).
ouch. Should double up and just beat on these, thats what i did when i ripped the mesh for my black/sails.

To add on the whole discussion about running in these, it's possible to run in these with no problem. I don't do sprints or anything but I do run in a couple pairs. For the record I also run barefoot sometimes (great for your legs). As for durability.... These will crumble in no time

Back
Top Bottom