ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If anything you can always paint ur swoosh on the Gammas to make them sails basically if you're getting bored of them... Of course that takes time and effort.

Last edited:
If anything you can always paint ur swoosh on the Gammas to make them sails basically if you're getting bored of them... Of course that takes time and effort.
nah i wouldnt do that....all I have been wearing are my gammas (they feel like my beaters) thats why i kind of want the sails to have a good clean pair to wear once in a while. I know the gammas will eventually get dirty as much as I have been wearing them. 

nah i wouldnt do that....all I have been wearing are my gammas (they feel like my beaters) thats why i kind of want the sails to have a good clean pair to wear once in a while. I know the gammas will eventually get dirty as much as I have been wearing them. 

I'm in the same boat. I'd use my gammas as beaters also I'm def gonna scoop some sails. Something about them. They're just clean. I looked at em yesterday when I picked up squads for no reason lol.

I'm in the same boat. I'd use my gammas as beaters also I'm def gonna scoop some sails. Something about them. They're just clean. I looked at em yesterday when I picked up squads for no reason lol.
yea im glad im not the only one...I am still debating it just annoys me how I want them so bad because the swoosh is blacked out...lmao but I rather use that money for a different colorway of roshes

It should work since my footaction codes work on roshes. But I don't think there's any finishline codes out right now because I wanna get some free runs for my girl

It should work since my footaction codes work on roshes. But I don't think there's any finishline codes out right now because I wanna get some free runs for my girl
well the code I have 111MG8DRW1I for $10 off anything over $60 doesnt work on men's roshes...it works on female roshes though because I got my girl a pair using the code came out to $63 shipped

well the code I have 111MG8DRW1I for $10 off anything over $60 doesnt work on men's roshes...it works on female roshes though because I got my girl a pair using the code came out to $63 shipped

yeah, fnl caught on to the craze and added mens roshes to the coupon exceptions. unfortunate, but definitely understandable though. at least you can use the wcr on anything :rolleyes

yeah, fnl caught on to the craze and added mens roshes to the coupon exceptions. unfortunate, but definitely understandable though. at least you can use the wcr on anything :rolleyes

Y'all don't think District Managers, Sales teams, etc of these retailers don't follow this blog? Wouldn't be surprised if they ran it.

yeah, fnl caught on to the craze and added mens roshes to the coupon exceptions. unfortunate, but definitely understandable though. at least you can use the wcr on anything
eyes.gif
very true

yea im glad im not the only one...I am still debating it just annoys me how I want them so bad because the swoosh is blacked out...lmao but I rather use that money for a different colorway of roshes
Pull the trigger on the Sails LOL. Whenever I see the Gammas in person, I'm glad I doubled up on Sails. UO with the 10% off makes it $67.50 shipped.

Yea I'd have to go with the Sails IMO, something about that all black is so sleek compared to the Gammas.. Plus its an OG color way so they get my vote. I love my pair!

Back
Top Bottom