ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

7's and 10.5's are gone now I believe. Guess they won't be sitting as long as I thought they would.

aint this a b!tch....i am starting to get all these promo codes since my bday is this month. Urban Outfitters just offered me a 20% coupon to use....I just purchased the iggys and sails from them this week....FML

Just return them in store and re-buy it with the coupon. Or see if they can do a price adjustment since it's within in 15 days.

my WC isn't applying.
mad.gif

For whatever reason my finishline rewards card wasn't working but I was getting late and just bought them. Thank god I don't live on the west coast :lol:
me neither but i called and the lady told me to enter it into the coupon box, and it worked....i guess they're trying to limit people from stacking a coupon code on top of a rewards code it seems
Lol at the V1s becoming some sort of holy grail.

for everyone with baby feet

other than that

v2 > og go

no question

no malice

no lawrys

:D
Why do y'all want these to be sold out? Just to justify your purchase? I have no problem with shoes "sitting"
That's today's "sneakerheads" for ya.

Just return them in store and re-buy it with the coupon. Or see if they can do a price adjustment since it's within in 15 days.
well I did 2 seperate orders using the 10% coupon...lets see how I can do this. I already received the iggys but the black sails were just ordered yesterday

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on sz 8. Won't be bummed if it gets cancelled though...the shipping estimate said that they wouldn't get here until 5/13

just can't really deal wth fnl anymore...... trust issues lol. i think these would be just like squadrons... so im chill. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom