ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

want to sell the og's? 
glasses.gif
lol nahh sorry brotha 

why r ppl so consumed wit what the hypebeasts are doing and why the beaches haven't sold out yet. just be glad that u can go to the site and cop ur pair so easily. that's the way it used to be and should always be. it makes it seem like the only reason u wanted the shoe in the 1st place is bc of the amount of talk it received on this thread. like its only a hot shoe if it sells out...guess we now kno who some of the resellers are. :smh:

I got too excited this morning and didn't pay attention while checking out with the v2 on FNL. I forgot to sign in to apply my WC# and forgot to click for free shipping. It was preset to Ground shipping instead of Economy (free), which had an inexpensive charge (free is always better though). I didn't realize this til 4 hours later and saw the shipping charge. Called FNL to cancel my order and they said they couldn't cancel it cuz they're being shipped already.

I was upset at first about the shipping charge, but not anymore since they're being shipped already. Haha

what link led me nowhere, lol. 

Sry bout that. I'm trying to post the link from my iPhone. But there is a seller on eBay called sneakerpost with strata grey DFW with nearly a full size run. Google sneakerpost eBay. Already got mine.

I got too excited this morning and didn't pay attention while checking out with the v2 on FNL. I forgot to sign in to apply my WC# and forgot to click for free shipping. It was preset to Ground shipping instead of Economy (free), which had an inexpensive charge (free is always better though). I didn't realize this til 4 hours later and saw the shipping charge. Called FNL to cancel my order and they said they couldn't cancel it cuz they're being shipped already.

I was upset at first about the shipping charge, but not anymore since they're being shipped already. Haha
When I called the rep about my order, not only did she refund me the shipping charges, she also applied my WC# onto the purchase. Super nice lady. Wish there were more of here out there. This was around 845 EST.

when I did this, all I did was call and 2 days later they refunded my shipping cost.  and you can still get WC rewards for purchases made after 30 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the advice. I was able to apply my WC# but couldn't do anything about the shipping charge. It's all good though cuz it wasn't that much anyway. I'm sure I can find what I spent for shipping in change in between the couch cushions.

Woke up at 7am pst time, checked this thread and saw something must have went down, read that the v2's released, started cursing everyone who was up early and everyone who lived on the east coast, checked finish line to amuse myself and see it was sold out, only to be surprised 10.5 was still available. Copped a total of 4 pairs (2 separate orders), cancelled one because it used my Paypal card by mistake.

All while taking a dump. Great start to hump day. If I only would have remembered today is my 8 year wedding anniversary. Oops.

Does FNL let you stack coupon with WC rewards on Roshe in-store?
they should. just tell them they stack online..

EDIT: Oh wait, most coupons won't work with Roshes now.. so yes, YMMV. I tried a 20 off 100 on airmax's last week and they wouldntn let me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom