ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I respect that. A couple months ago I got into a debate with 2 people on here telling me tonal mesh sucks in breathability only based on visual inspection.
I fricken live in Hawaii and I walk to school in roshes. We always have trade winds here so to me, it all felt the same.
HAWAII No Ka Oi

Woke up at 7am pst time, checked this thread and saw something must have went down, read that the v2's released, started cursing everyone who was up early and everyone who lived on the east coast, checked finish line to amuse myself and see it was sold out, only to be surprised 10.5 was still available. Copped a total of 4 pairs (2 separate orders), cancelled one because it used my Paypal card by mistake.

All while taking a dump. Great start to hump day. If I only would have remembered today is my 8 year wedding anniversary. Oops.

Lmao

thats why i've copped most of my pairs from zappos. And ayee a fellow hawaii broshe! if zappos gets it imma double up! haha
yeah im being patient and waiting till they arrive on zappos. Only site pretty much has free shipping to anywhere. Good to know not the only hawaii broshe thats into roshes.

Just copped off  finish line  for the 70 but feel like i should have waited for the NDC drop to cop off swoosh for the 40.. Anyone know how finish line return policy is? Could i return them in store hassle free? 

If you guys want, you can switch places with me and move to Bama while I'll move to Hawaii? Just a suggestion.

Just copped off  finish line  for the 70 but feel like i should have waited for the NDC drop to cop off swoosh for the 40.. Anyone know how finish line return policy is? Could i return them in store hassle free? 

Finishline in store is hassle free. Just make sure you have the receipt that came in the box. I did a return a few days ago.

not to hawaii... :frown:

Maybe I'm special? Lol

looks like everyone in here got their pair unless you purposely waited to get them from Zappos. Definitely a good day for Roshe lovers

Has anyones order shipped? I have a feeling im going to receive an email from FNL saying they do not have the stock to fulfill my order.

Why do people have such a hard time believing these aren't sold out? Not every shoe has to sell out.

Pictures can never capture the color of shoes. Guess I'll have to wait until I see them in person. I only say this is because of the crimsons that came out. No picture i saw captured that bright orange 
roll.gif
! Gratz to all the people that copped easily. Patience is key.

not to hawaii... :frown:

shipping on these is free to Hawaii. only some items on fnl have free shipping. they started doing this within the past month. one downside though is if you buy something with free shipping and also something without free shipping you will get charged for shipping.

Finishline in store is hassle free. Just make sure you have the receipt that came in the box. I did a return a few days ago.
yea but they hate doing returns because its a negative in the store...I dont give a damn but I been in there twice already because i purchased the tropical speckeld roshes for her twice online and still too big. they are going to see me again this friday when I return those 8.5 v2's lmao

Back
Top Bottom