ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't know what to feel about this.
LOL, why do I have a feeling that someone is going to sole swap out some bred XIs with sirens next. LOL 
devil.gif
roll.gif

Price drops down to $67.97.
Copped the Londons the first day they dropped on NDC. They're still DS. Is there anyway to get a price match on this for Nike. Alternately, would I still be able to return these at a Nike Store, and just buy the discounted version on NDC?

I think Nike has a liberal return policy, but I have no experience with it, so curious if anybody else has insight.

Thanks.

Hello everyone! I'm apply for Team Roshe!

Well, to start off, my love Roshe's actually began from a simple post on Reddit by Team Roshe's own GTFan712. 

Which can be found here:

He had posted his collection and I was just taken back in awe. I just could not believe how simple of a shoe it was yet so perfect. All of the shoes just had pretty much a simple scheme going on it worked. Hearing that these comfy as well was a huge plus. Now getting a pair was the hardest part.

Being on the east coast we don't have places like Shiekh or Shoe Palace, just small boutiques and for me just learning about the sneaker culture didn't really help either. I had checked Nordstrom Rack every week and came up with nothing. Thankfully, however, my family was taking a trip to San Francisco in July. Once arriving to San Francisco, I saw a good amount of the colorway I wanted, Sport Reds. When I first went out to Shiekh, they had the Sport Red's, but again not it my size. I hit up a second Shiekh and they didn't have my size either but I was determined to get a pair. After 20 minutes of trying on different sizes, (I had recently lost a good amount of weight and my foot was no longer wide), I settled for a pair of Cyber's size 10. I had honestly never been excited for a sneaker in my whole entire life and could wait to bring it back to the Philly area. This was where I got so my people looking at my feet, asking what they were and if they were comfortable. It felt great.

The Cyber's were my only pair... That was until the 3 OG rerelease of January. My excitement for these shoes came out again and I was placing an order for the Iguana's and Sport Red's without hesitation. Month's later with the release of Total Crimson's and Mint FB's those were another instant grabs. I have also ventured into the women's colorways with the addition of my "Sprites" just last week. 

In the end, I am more than happy with my collection and the community that helped provide the links, so that my collection and love of the Roshe to grow. With the newly released colorways and models, I want to give back by helping out any member in any means possible. 

Looks like moving back to Hawaii will hit my Roshe addiction hard! Maui at that, smh. I'm gonna need the bROSHES big time!! Thanks for all that have helped me so far...

frown.gif

LOL, why do I have a feeling that someone is going to sole swap out some bred XIs with sirens next. LOL 

thanks for giving someone the idea :x

Copped the Londons the first day they dropped on NDC. They're still DS. Is there anyway to get a price match on this for Nike. Alternately, would I still be able to return these at a Nike Store, and just buy the discounted version on NDC?

I think Nike has a liberal return policy, but I have no experience with it, so curious if anybody else has insight.

Thanks.

if they dont let you do that, id just order a pair at a discounted price and return the pair you already had

Last edited:
Looks like moving back to Hawaii will hit my Roshe addiction hard! Maui at that, smh. I'm gonna need the bROSHES big time!! Thanks for all that have helped me so far...

frown.gif
I'll be in Hawaii for the summer. hopefully nothing too big releases in the summer that we can't cop 
embarassed.gif

If anyone is in the Philly area, Ubiq will have the City Pack tomorrow. In store only, pending the sales they might do phone orders.

I'll be in Hawaii for the summer. hopefully nothing too big releases in the summer that we can't cop 
embarassed.gif
So far only those red tiger camos (freddy krugers) and the burgundy ones are on my list. 

Washington to Hawaii. Same here bro, but not for vacation. I'm gonna miss 509, 206 and 253! Washington is dope, I'll be back to be a resident. Hope you enjoy your vaca and hopefully we get ours! 

devil.gif
roll.gif
I was thinking of doing it to my Concords from 2000. They're in desperate need of restoration and who knows, a blue sole might bring some life and comfortability to it haha! 

My opinion, don't quote me on this one guys.

Thanks.
Head over to the nearest store and ask them since I don't recall them dropping over a month ago. Tell them you still have them brand new with a receipt / confirmation and if they can't credit you, just return them and order them online.

So far only those red tiger camos (freddy krugers) and the burgundy ones are on my list. 

Washington to Hawaii. Same here bro, but not for vacation. I'm gonna miss 509, 206 and 253! Washington is dope, I'll be back to be a resident. Hope you enjoy your vaca and hopefully we get ours! 

Burgundy for sure. Let's try and help each other out from island to island haha. 

And i'm definitely moving back to the 206/253 area after i'm done with grad school. Congrats on graduating from college this year man! I am too. 

Thanks.
Its better to return them and just buy them off NDC

I would like a pair of Mango V2 and the Strata Grey's by the end of the summer, as they are my two favorite colorways!

I want to go home after the semester is over to see if they have them in stores before I start pulling the trigger online.

I hope they don't sell out on me.

I know everyone is all hyped up on V2s right now... but my strata DFWs came in today. These things are beautiful
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Yes those!

I want to pull the trigger, but i don't know if I should wait or not. How much did you pay? Did you pay retail?

Man those look nice!

Last edited:
I would like a pair of Mango V2 and the Strata Grey's by the end of the summer, as they are my two favorite colorways!

I want to go home after the semester is over to see if they have them in stores before I start pulling the trigger online.

I hope they don't sell out on me.
The Strata's probably will, but you'll be fine with the Beaches they are gonna be like the squads like everyone else has stated. GR

Alaska Grown tho! I was in Juneau in the past summer and for spring break, My gf lived there. I also got a Alaska Grown hoodie and tee! Anyway, try to get your stratas...

Back
Top Bottom