ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

That NDC image really throws me off - like I said, correct v2 Style code, but that's definitely not OG Mesh, nor does it have the black Nike Swoosh. 

Last edited:
That NDC image really throws me off - like I said, correct v2 Style code, but that's definitely not OG Mesh, nor does it have the black Nike Swoosh. 

just sample pics, they always use the wrong pics. they had the wrong ones up for gamma's, tarps, and squadrons for close to a month before they changed it.

^ Haha, I know! I just noticed the link from last page. Kind of makes me wish I waited on Beaches until they hit other retailers (feel bad I didn't support Jimmy Jazz after the exceptional ordering process that I've had through them).

Not really one to resell to rip off people. Just looking for a straight up trade. Hopefully somebody's into it.

I hate the FB's. I'll gladly trade this pair for Asian premiums.

I'm the guy that got like 10 people their mints for retail plus shipping. Why the heck would I wanna trade a shoe I actually like for one that I have talked crap about or months?

Remember when NDC put up the mango pic online awhile back, and everybody went crazy and thought they restocked?

Well here is your mango v2's 
roll.gif

Last edited:
don't know what sizes but saw Black/Sails at ValleyFair in Shiekh's new store for those still looking for those

Yeah weird I guess they were putting it up as the guy on the previous page asked whether they were Mango's or Beaches. Sweet, now I don't have to think about that FNL order.

A little off topic here lol a US size 10.5 converts to what in UK size ? Any help would appreciate it .. Sole haeaven has it as UK 9 equal US 10 but I check online and it says UK 10 equals US 10.5 ? Wouldn't it be a UK 9.5 equals a US 10.5 ? Idk I'm confused any help ?

I am glad my habit of staying up until 2AM paid off haha.

Estimated delivery date is 5/9, but that's just a guess, I will wait patiently for the UPS tracking number :smokin

Big shout out to GANOBEE for the link and questioning whether they were Mango's or Beaches haha, repped bro!

A little off topic here lol a US size 10.5 converts to what in UK size ? Any help would appreciate it .. Sole haeaven has it as UK 9 equal US 10 but I check online and it says UK 10 equals US 10.5 ? Wouldn't it be a UK 9.5 equals a US 10.5 ? Idk I'm confused any help ?

For Nike, UK 9.5 is US 10.5. For adidas and New Balance and some other brands, UK 9.5 is a US 10.

Back
Top Bottom