ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think more people are upset at having their money tied up.

It's not like there going to keep there money. You got to look at FNL perspective if they had enough pairs for everyone it would be good buisness for them. But they didn't and now they got to refund everyone back and it's a hassle for them too. I understand that everyone is upset but hey it's just a sneaker. Your going to get your money back your going to get your coupons back. And your eventually going to get your pairs when another retailer drops them.

I have no idea and I don't even know if zappos would get it for sure, but I would just rather reward the company that gets it over cancelation central aka finishline.
Zappos is getting them for sure. I spoke to an employee and they're expecting a large Roshe shipment later this week or next week.

I started regretting it an hour after. shouldve copped the cyber dfw from ndc instead.... now i dont got the money to do so
tongue.gif
That's how I'm feeling right now lol. I saw the v2's today from a friend and when I first saw it,It reminded me of my mango roshe and how I miss wearing it.haha.The look of the v2 in person just doesn't cut it for me.

It sucks to know that your order has been cancelled, but knowing that you will still be able to pick the Beaches up with ease in the next few weeks should make up for it. Impatience is making all of you guys salty. Walk a cool down lap guys.... But I do agree that FNL is horrible. LOL

Edit: FNL is making you guys salty. My apologies. :/

Last edited:
Im sure my order is gettin canceled...

First ... My size sold out just a few mins after i placed my order..
Second... My order is not showin in my account...

Anyway , they are just sneakers ..

Can I order a pair from NDC and return it to a niketown for a refund? I want to try 9 and 9.5.

Life's too short to stress over a pair of sneakers
Not gonna lie, at the beginning of my collection I beat myself up for a good 20 minutes because I forgot to put the iggys I wanted on hold. I came back 10 minutes later to find out that someone JUST purchased them. This was before the OG 3 re-release so you could see how much pain I endured. :lol:

Not gonna lie, at the beginning of my collection I beat myself up for a good 20 minutes because I forgot to put the iggys I wanted on hold. I came back 10 minutes later to find out that someone JUST purchased them. This was before the OG 3 re-release so you could see how much pain I endured. :lol:

It happens to everyone, sometimes we win some and we lose some. Thats life.

How do you know they have pairs when you can't even add them to cart? 
I did add to cart. It holds you to a max of 25 per size.
I just got off the phone with a rep. No size 8. Don't know where u get your info
I added all the available sizes to my cart. Once they were in the cart, the quantity updates automatically to what's available if you had added more than what's in stock. Didn't pull it out of thin air like you might've thought.

I ordered a 11.5 and 11.5 is still on the site... hopefully its not canceled??

anyone who ordered 11.5 got cancellation emails?

Back
Top Bottom