ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Mango V2s came in today.. They look really good but I'm still a little seething over the $100 thing. I'll keep them to advance my collection of 3 iDs and 3 actual releases. Gonna stop at 7 for now.

patience is a virtue homie...

Just curious, I think you were the one that bought an 8.5 beaches when you rock an 11. Not trying to call you out or anything, I'm really not. Just wondering why you'd jump on a size you don't need when it seems like you're meticulous about what colorways you get for yourself.

Here's some cw's of the slip ons I found on Instagram.

roshes so crazy, with men wanting the womens versions.. would not be surprised to see dudes copping these women slips and rocking em too.

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone has order from size? in So-Cal. Just wondering how long your orders took to get to your place and what carrier service delivered the kicks to your door... getting impatient 
indifferent.gif

Just curious, I think you were the one that bought an 8.5 beaches when you rock an 11. Not trying to call you out or anything, I'm really not. Just wondering why you'd jump on a size you don't need when it seems like you're meticulous about what colorways you get for yourself.
To resell..?

Would someone with a H&M nearby cop me a pair of the grey sweats? I'll PayPal you the money for them plus shipping and even throw you some for gas or whatever. There's no H&M yet in Louisiana and I've been looking for a nice pair of sweats to lounge in. Someone let me know please!

Who's laughing at the speckles? they are dope
I completely agree with the colorways you are mentioning, but at the same time just because a shoe is in the 'womens' category shouldn't mean it's wrong for men to buy them, that's up to the individual. Many of the "OG" Women cws are dope imo.

Got the Soar Ice Blue, which is one of my favs and don't see it as feminine at all.

Soars are clean, I need a blue pair. Hyper blue is too dark IMO.

Can anyone point me to where I can get a pair of the Black Speckle joints in a sz6 or 6.5? Thanks for the help!

If any of you bay area folks need the sport reds/black sails, i saw that most of the shoe stores in Eastridge Mall have both in stock

how hard are speed yellows to find in an 11? dont see any on ebay, and i slept on them thinking there would be colorways i liked better, but nothing great ever came out. so thinking about trying to hunt down a pair.

For those ordering on frugirls, how do you guys know which pairs are authentic? I am just browsing pairs that are most popularly bought.

Back
Top Bottom