ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Oh look, dustybruh blocked me from the TeamRoshe BST, :frown:.

I swear, some of you dudes on TR are a bunch of lames, :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a fix for midsole creasing? My beater Iggys are creased to hell.

Not trying to be a "richard", but what would you do??? Flatten the creases out. I mean these are roshes- 70 bucks- great all around shoes for all around wear- but they won't be invincible and won't be "collector's items", so whats the big deal if they crease? I mean, my cybers are the same way and eventually the rest of mine will be too once I wear them, but if creasing is really an issue, and you love them so much, just double/triple up in the future?? Just sayin. Enjoy them and appreciate the creases for what they represent. I understand not wanting your Space Jams of Banned 1s to look worn or beaten but Roshes- C'mon now!

This is my first time ever talking on niketalk so don't start bashing on me just trying to help! If you get a piece of paper and wet it then lay it over the crease then go over it with an iron a couple of times it should take out the creases.

Not trying to be a "richard", but what would you do??? Flatten the creases out. I mean these are roshes- 70 bucks- great all around shoes for all around wear- but they won't be invincible and won't be "collector's items", so whats the big deal if they crease? I mean, my cybers are the same way and eventually the rest of mine will be too once I wear them, but if creasing is really an issue, and you love them so much, just double/triple up in the future?? Just sayin. Enjoy them and appreciate the creases for what they represent. I understand not wanting your Space Jams of Banned 1s to look worn or beaten but Roshes- C'mon now!
Haha, you're not coming across as a "richard". Thanks for the reply. I don't mind the creases since I wear all my Roshes, but the creases on my Iggys are causing the shoe to basically collapse when I walk. Just trying to extend the life a little longer before I throw them out and wear my second pair. Wasn't sure if there was a specific technique for removing them. I agree though, the creases do give them character and they don't bother me.
This is my first time ever talking on niketalk so don't start bashing on me just trying to help! If you get a piece of paper and wet it then lay it over the crease then go over it with an iron a couple of times it should take out the creases.
Thanks! I'll give that a try. Maybe they'll hold on for another month or so before they go to the Roshe graveyard.

Don't know if this will do the job. Might as well try. 

Soooo my v2s are being delivered tomorrow and I haven't been charged yet? There was an authorized charge notice a few days ago, but it's gone. Did I just get lucky?

Soooo my v2s are being delivered tomorrow and I haven't been charged yet? There was an authorized charge notice a few days ago, but it's gone. Did I just get lucky?

Doubtful. Always takes awhile to go through for me too. I think they finally charged me today and mine just got here

It happened to me last time when I ordered the dark atomic woven, I got the shoe and they charged me the next day.

Well, I got home tonight and there were still 10s of the Foggy Beaches (or what seems to be called the V2) on FNL.  I had a WC reward, so what the heck, I'll add them to the collection for $50.

Gives me a couple of weeks to accrue some more NDC gift cards to put towards a second ID order.  There isn't much else they've revealed that I'm looking towards.

Yea, he told me it wasn't him.

Either way, I get blocked twice w/o warning for doing nothing wrong.

Bunch of dudes get mad because I have the TR logo as my profile picture, :lol:.

Honestly, I have no idea. I know they got mad, but why? lol We all love the kicks, why not represent?

I have no idea, I got blocked twice for no reason.

No warning, no nothing, :lol:.

dustybruh was like "who are you using our logo", that's why I assumed that he was the one that blocked me.

Like seriously? "Our" logo? :rofl:

Dudes need to get over themselves.

I still think he was the one that did it, but whatever, :lol:.

how hard are speed yellows to find in an 11? dont see any on ebay, and i slept on them thinking there would be colorways i liked better, but nothing great ever came out. so thinking about trying to hunt down a pair.
I've been looking off and on for about a month on eBay and have not had any luck either trying to find a size 11. I ended up copping the lemon twist white swoosh Korean exclusive instead but I still want a pair of Speed Yellows if they ever pop up in an 11.

I have no idea, I got blocked twice for no reason.

No warning, no nothing,
laugh.gif

dustybruh was like "who are you using our logo", that's why I assumed that he was the one that blocked me.

Like seriously? "Our" logo?
roll.gif

Dudes need to get over themselves.

I still think he was the one that did it, but whatever,
laugh.gif
anddddddd you must be Anthony

Back
Top Bottom