ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My H&M has all sizes in the grey... Headed to pick em up Friday if anyone needs a hand :nthat:

My buddy was rocking em this past weekend and had me :wow: "I NEED Those!"

Last edited:
My H&M has all sizes in the grey... Headed to pick em up Friday if anyone needs a hand
nthat.gif

My buddy was rocking em this past weekend and had me
eek.gif
"I NEED Those!"
What you talking about?

So are all UO getting them or just a select few stores? Anyone know?
I'm gonna guess a lot of them should be getting them.
Just called and they said they didnt have any. They either sold out or they were too lazy to check.
Wow to the person who said they sold out. Must have tipped some lurkers on the thread. The  two floor ones were 10s and I wanna say they had 7 pairs left in stock.

I'm gonna guess a lot of them should be getting them.

Wow to the person who said they sold out. Must have tipped some lurkers on the thread. The  two floor ones were 10s and I wanna say they had 7 pairs left in stock.
I got 12's. Someone in the Roshe FB group posted they had them. Took 4 hours between me waiting for Luke to come in and do my transaction and the location. A grueling process, but after a few months finally got them! 

can anyone show me a legit nike tag in the sirens? im just making sure my pair is legit! send me a pm thank you1

I got 12's. Someone in the Roshe FB group posted they had them. Took 4 hours between me waiting for Luke to come in and do my transaction and the location. A grueling process, but after a few months finally got them! 
I'm really just glad I got my pair when they released. Hoping that none of those pairs went to resellers. 
mean.gif

Those maroon ones though, im coppin two or 3...when do they release? Someone said june...ill b on da look out

I know people are charging 120 and up for Mint FBs, but is anyone actually paying it?  Or are they sitting at that price?

Got my beaches today and they are really pink, If they're this pink, I imagine the og mangos must be even more feminine.

Btw hm stores around me don't carry sweats because its not the season. And my local UO still have gammas, squadrons, the other 2 FB, and teal wovens. I've been looking for a pair of black/sails size 8. Don't like those gammas

I know people are charging 120 and up for Mint FBs, but is anyone actually paying it?  Or are they sitting at that price?
A couple of them on the FB group are selling for 100 unshipped, I wanna say by the look of ebay listings $130+ and people aren't afraid of purchasing them.
Got my beaches today and they are really pink, If they're this pink, I imagine the og mangos must be even more feminine.

Btw hm stores around me don't carry sweats because its not the season. And my local UO still have gammas, squadrons, the other 2 FB, and teal wovens. I've been looking for a pair of black/sails size 8. Don't like those gammas
Other FB's and Wovens?! Jeez only had the Reds, Iggys, Mints, and Squads all of them selling instantly.

Last edited:
Nike store in Playa del Carmen, Mexico had no roshes yesterday in case anyone was wondering.

Lol the mint FB hype still continues....and when I thought everyone has already scooped up every single pair in the world :smh:

On another note need those maroons ASAP!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom