ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Since there was some sock talk in here some time ago, I thought I'd share.

Nike sock packs are on sale, 2 packs for $19.99-

http://www.footlocker.com/XYPromo/m..._mmc=Linkshare-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Footlocker

I still wouldn't do white crew socks with Roshes...
mean.gif

You and me both brother, you and me both...he kind of ruined it for himself though

yep, it should be a crime to blow through money like that. I think he easily made over $200 mil in his career. Is it true he gets $30 mil from Reebok in 20-25 years?

yep, it should be a crime to blow through money like that. I think he easily made over $200 mil in his career. Is it true he gets $30 mil from Reebok in 20-25 years?
I guess they put that money in a trust fund or some **** an he gets it when hes like 55? 

Mannnnn I still want a pair of Cybers... in a 13. 

H&M tapered sweats are not bad for the price ($24.99 i think) ... Been my lazy uniform
For a while... If you need another option and cant find em around your area .. I would suggest checkin ZARA ...

Just my 2 cents...

Now if they had those colors that's on the slip ons on og mesh roshe they would look good

Last edited:

I meant the whole jumping teams and only wanting to start thing. He literally asked to be cut from his last 3 teams. As far as reebok. I think he still gets paid.

I hope the V2s hit the local FNL or FA so I can cop another pair. These roshes are freshman!

Back
Top Bottom