ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those Mint Safari's are a MUST!

On vacation this past week (South FL) and went to a local mall to see if anything I needed was available.

Nothing I needed but FA had: Tarps, Squads, Crimsons, Sprite FB's, the orange/gold FB's and the two women's speckled pair that aren't black. PM if you're in the area and want to know which mall.

^man i wish he could of kept the swoosh silver on the release version looks so clean with it

Last edited:
^^ That would definitely be sick. Kind of  a mixture of Safari, Tiffany SBs, and Roshe going on. I'd cop a couple.

Anyone know where I can find a DS size 10 speed yellow for decent price?   Some of these older OG mesh are getting harder and harder to find. 

Looks like the OG Roshe is very saught after

I knew I should have swooped on the Knicks and Stadium Green colorway back then. :smh:

my collection so far

That's great!
Wonder if she got the chance to get his info.

In other news. Bx sports now carries roshes.

Not sure about it be kinda creepy haha
But I had the pleasure to speak to them briefly on IG. His wife is nice and gave us TEAM ROSHE props.

yes! pulled the trigger on them.

p.s no posting live ebay links, it will oopen the flood gates to ppl posting their crap.

Resellers will eat the Mint Safaris up like no tomorrow. It's an okay color way but I might have to suck it up and cop them. Hopefully there's no price change. If there is, no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom