ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

damn got my mango v2 from finishline and it had a stain mark on the mesh 
indifferent.gif

Bloomingdales shipped my DFW's. Really hope they got my order right and it's Strata's. They come on Thursday so I guess we'll see.

Tried the roshes on for the first time and don't like how my toes stick out of the mesh. The extra space at the tip of the shoe looks ugly too when I wear them. Love the feel but roshes just aren't for me.

Has anyone tried cleaning their khaki Roshe NRG's? I'm wondering if you can use the same process as the mesh with the pillow case

UnDS'd my Sequoia FBs today. Definitely a dope looking shoe. I'm glad I got these while I was in Miami. They look great on my feet.

sometimes I go to the Roshe iD forum just to see how people have been wasting their $110. some of the cw's... like buying a nice car with an awful paint color.

Last edited:
Tried the roshes on for the first time and don't like how my toes stick out of the mesh. The extra space at the tip of the shoe looks ugly too when I wear them. Love the feel but roshes just aren't for me.

I went through the EXACT same thing some months back when I first got into Roshe. Bought all the OG pairs and ended up returning them. Eventuall I figured out the bulges go away once you start walking in the shoe and your toes relax from the natural flexing of the walking process. Don't give up so easy, try them out a little more.

Back
Top Bottom