ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think they look terrible, just my HO. I dont really like the fact that a lot of shoes are being labeled yeezy. They just need to stop making shoes with this colorway already. 

I think they look terrible, just my HO. I dont really like the fact that a lot of shoes are being labeled yeezy. They just need to stop making shoes with this colorway already. 
well came blame nike its people doing it and why would nike stop doing it people if you havent noticed anything with a mint, tiffany colorways sell like hot cakes...

think about it...i have included four seperate releases below practically all four of them sold out instantly

tiffany dunk sb

mint fb roshes 

tropical twist roshes = slept on in the beginning but hard to come by now

air max 1 fb 

Last edited:
off topic i know but what do you guys think about the air max 1 fb's aka the "yeezy am1's"
my favorite shoe ATM, doubled up on em.  The quality is
eek.gif

my favorite shoe ATM, doubled up on em.  The quality is
eek.gif
I have to agree the quality is nice on the shoe. I only got them due ot the fact i got them from nike for $110 shipped. I figured if I didnt want them I can always resell looking at ebay they are averaging for $200 and up.

well came blame nike its people doing it and why would nike stop doing it people if you havent noticed anything with a mint, tiffany colorways sell like hot cakes...

think about it...i have included four seperate releases below practically all four of them sold out instantly

tiffany dunk sb

mint fb roshes 

tropical twist roshes = slept on in the beginning but hard to come by now

air max 1 fb 
Im pretty biased as I only like the roshe's out of the bunch you listed. Didn't understand the first part of your post but shoes selling out instantly doesnt constitute people actually liking them. There are a lot of resellers buying up 10, 15, and 20 pairs at a time and they just sit dead cold on the market. No hard feelings, but like I said just my HO. 

on another note have you seen the beaches in stores here locally in south florida?

Last edited:
Im pretty biased as I only like the roshe's out of the bunch you listed. Didn't understand the first part of your post but shoes selling out instantly doesnt constitute people actually liking them. There are a lot of resellers buying up 10, 15, and 20 pairs at a time and they just sit dead cold on the market. No hard feelings, but like I said just my HO. 

on another note have you seen the beaches in stores here locally in south florida?
well I was meaning nike is not going to stop releasing colorways similar to this due to the fact its easy money for them. as fast at these fly off retailers shelves thats all profit for nike

Check Simons Sportwear in Miami. I'm certain that they've got them.

nope I personally havent seen any beaches but then again I have been to two places broward mall and pembroke lakes mall

Anyone in Norcal, Roseville Galleria Finish Line got their shipment in on Friday of the beaches. Picked my pair up yesterday and they had around 5 pairs left in assorted sizes, call them and do a size check!

Last edited:
Man keep missing that 11.5 speck. Nike restocking at 2 to keep them resellers away lol! Can't believe people are awake at that time.

Why are you shaking your head? This custom was well-done and if it really sold for that much then congrats to him for his hard-work. Roshe's are looking like the next cash-cow imo
roll.gif
Do I really need to tell u why im smh, u must be part of the new wave of Roshe wearers 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^^That was a tough one. 2AM PST? Cmon Nike.
Yeah I was knocked out at 11PM tonight. If I was on my normal sleep schedule I might have glanced at the page and caught it. 
You'll get it soon bro. Patience..
Thanks for the support. 
The lunacy continues via JPCustomKicks Ig, where these sold for $320
mean.gif
This was done pretty well. I just wish he would use actual elephant print which would be insane.

u can get the london mids ($54) and iguana woven ($57) that are on clearance on NDC with an extra 20% off now with code BANKSHOT
still a few sizes available for both

too bad nike doesn't allow to price adjust with discount coupons as stated in their policy after an order has been placed

too bad nike doesn't allow to price adjust with discount coupons as stated in their policy after an order has been placed

Back
Top Bottom