ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

well hello there reseller
kidding
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Frugirls finally came thru...will not be using their service again though, wayy to much of a hassle
A hassle? How so? Just wondering. Seems they were able to find you a boat load of a shoe no one can find here in the US. Even if it took a while that looks like it was well worth any hassle. Unless you had fakes shipped first and ha to send them back and it took months and months. Just wondering

A hassle? How so? Just wondering. Seems they were able to find you a boat load of a shoe no one can find here in the US. Even if it took a while that looks like it was well worth any hassle. Unless you had fakes shipped first and ha to send them back and it took months and months. Just wondering
I too am pretty ccurious. Thought it was pretty easy to navigate and figure out. The shipping tho on the other hand lol.

I too am pretty ccurious. Thought it was pretty easy to navigate and figure out. The shipping tho on the other hand lol.
It was pretty easy for me as well, no complaints.  Just make sure to separate parcels if you buy more than 10.  They will raise red fflags.

Hey guys,

So which roshes dont you think are the most underrated? Just curious of your opinions.

Used the BANKSHOT promo code to get olive wovens for $57. I was gonna get those London's I had in my cart since they first went on sale but got played when I went to check out. F**k it, guess I'm passing on those forreal now.

Used the BANKSHOT promo code to get olive wovens for $57. I was gonna get those London's I had in my cart since they first went on sale but got played when I went to check out. F**k it, guess I'm passing on those forreal now.

Also got f**cked on the check out

Lmfao it's so funny how these guys are so quick to judge and call me out as a reseller. This was all part of a group buy and only 2 pairs in there are for me. It was a hassle for me personally since I ran into so many customs issues, otherwise the ordering process is straight forward and I feel like there are definetly other shipping agents out there that do the same thing for much cheaper as well.

Hey guys,

So which roshes dont you think are the most underrated? Just curious of your opinions.
Which DON'T we think are underrated? So, basically, which are overrated? If that's the question, then i'd definitely say the mint FB's. i'm pretty sure many would lol

If the question is what we DO think are underrated, then i'd probably say the total crimsons and tarps. IMO, most underrated out of the whole spring collection.

Which DON'T we think are underrated? So, basically, which are overrated? If that's the question, then i'd definitely say the mint FB's. i'm pretty sure many would lol

If the question is what we DO think are underrated, then i'd probably say the total crimsons and tarps. IMO, most underrated out of the whole spring collection.
Hahah I feel like most colorways aren't underrated..at least not anymore. Back then the Roshe as a whole was underrated lol but I do agree with the mints as overrated and the tarps being underrated. Cybers used to be underrated now people are going crazy =P But I still think speed yellows are underrated along with the soar ice blue womens cw and the black/crimson DFW. 

Hahah I feel like most colorways aren't underrated..at least not anymore. Back then the Roshe as a whole was underrated lol but I do agree with the mints as overrated and the tarps being underrated. Cybers used to be underrated now people are going crazy =P But I still think speed yellows are underrated along with the soar ice blue womens cw and the black/crimson DFW. 
dude tell me about it. Back then (before the massive roshe hype), some guy was bugging me about taking his VNDS cybers off his hands for $60. Nowadays, VNDS Cybers easily go 100+

What are u doing with those sirens from frugirls? If u reselling I'm glad it was a hassle for u.
And this is why people leave this thread. People like you who post unnecessarily to start conflict. If you think about it, theres really no other reason for these posts but to attack others' motives that are based completely off your judgments. 
mean.gif
 So before the reseller argument starts again, just drop it and move on. Thanks. 

Last edited:
dude tell me about it. Back then (before the massive roshe hype), some guy was bugging me about taking his VNDS cybers off his hands for $60. Nowadays, VNDS Cybers easily go 100+
Hahah right? Then again IMO Cybers are one of the best cws=P crazy how fast things escalate. Makes you thankful you got certain cws early on instead of passing an easy cop. Then again it also makes you regret passing easy cops as well LOL aka sirens, stadiums, speeds, and tropicals 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom