ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Metrics. Got mines... 
happy.gif

Jealous

Can we get an on foot pic??

Just curious.. if any of those shoes tip over...would the chlorine mess with coloration on the shoes? Cause I have boxers that have been discolored from swimming. 
eyes.gif
Thanks guys. haha i thought of that too, they were there for 3 mins only then watered them to stop any discoloration.

Just got my Strata DFW's from NDC and they are way too short. Bought the same size as all my other Roshes. Not sure if I'll even return them for the right size. I think I can only do the OG mesh at this point.

Just got my Strata DFW's from NDC and they are way too short. Bought the same size as all my other Roshes. Not sure if I'll even return them for the right size. I think I can only do the OG mesh at this point.

They felt like that to me at first also. Loosen the laces and give it a few more wears to break em in, might help.

There's a difference between someone selling a pair (that he/she originally intended to keep or wear) for market price, versus someone who hoards a bunch of pairs solely for selling at a marked up price, creating artificial demand and inflation. THAT, to me, is a reseller.  

Damn, sounds like they fit like FBs.  I hate that feeling of having it fit snug or choke my feet.

I saw the metrics last week and honestly didn't care for them. Granted they were unique looking, but the upper material was basically rubber. Didn't like the feel of them.

Its a free country people will do what they want. I personally could care less either way. Im pretty new to roshes but have found my last 4 pairs pretty easy. Choose what you like not whats "hyped"
Yeah it's a free country. But when one's actions directly start to detrimentally affect others, then it becomes an issue.  I.E., creating artificial inflation via hording, and creating problems for those who just want the shoes.  There are hustles that I DO respect. This isn't one of them.  I usually get whatever sneaker (w/o markups) I want because I'm smarter than resellers, but that doesn't change the fact that that they aren't savvy enough to get a real Nike account - hence they just find a way that unfortunately screws everyone over.  

People who gorge on whatever fatty greasy food are free to do so - but it becomes problematic when their obesity starts to raise the costs of healthcare spending for everyone else. 

roshe fb tiger cw set to release this fall/holiday 2013, not a fan but just wanted to share, via SneakerNews

Thanks again to whoever it was that posted the link to Blends for the Premium NRG Anthracites over the weekend! My size 11s already came in!

Back
Top Bottom