ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Jeff is one of NT's most valued members.

Those acting all cynical, good luck receiving help from any of us.

Thanks for the hassle, Jeff. It took a while but I'm glad I'm finally getting my pair!
Good thing you didn't have any problem checking out, I'll just wait for a 12 to pop out just to try them on incase they fit on me.

Idk about these defiantly a pass for me

Jeff is one of NT's most valued members.

Those acting all cynical, good luck receiving help from any of us.

Thanks for the hassle, Jeff. It took a while but I'm glad I'm finally getting my pair!
thats good, i wasn't hating just thought of the idea and made the picture i could care less if jeff is a reseller. He's probably resold some shoes before thats good who cares. Just wanted to make the meme. 

Wouldn't know. I haven't worn them yet, but once I do I will let you guys know. Anybody else want to chime in on the Metric's comfort levels compared to the mesh?
I think the metrics are pretty comfy. They are just as flexible as the OG mesh but at the same time more sturdy. Theyre pretty crazy to be honest. In the pyramid of comfort between roshe materials, to me the fall just as comfortable as the tonals. Which are probably third or second under OG mesh. 

Not sure if this was posted already, but got an email from Nike.  

"Save an additional 20% off on clearance with promo code BANKSHOT"

Only Roshes on clearance are the Londons from the City Pack and the Squadron Green Wovens.

and as for the metrics i tried them on today, all you guys are gonna probably be like go up a size or a full size but the truth is they feel true to size. You just have to loosen them up a bit from the laces when trying them on, like all your roshe's.

Not sure if this was posted already, but got an email from Nike.  

"Save an additional 20% off on clearance with promo code BANKSHOT"

Only Roshes on clearance are the Londons from the City Pack and the Squadron Green Wovens.
yea a couple of pages back (this morning so maybe like 2 or 3) some people were using the code and then the code stopped working at checkout?

Good thing you didn't have any problem checking out, I'll just wait for a 12 to pop out just to try them on incase they fit on me.

LOL I meant Jeffbaysole510, the guy getting bashed for the Siren group buy.

But you're awesome too. Thanks for hitting me up at 2am. Luckily I was still awake and not at a nightclub.

Last edited:
i wonder if nike still has some OG Roshe Colorways laying around somewhere like some of the J's coming out again this year. 

thats good, i wasn't hating just thought of the idea and made the picture i could care less if jeff is a reseller. He's probably resold some shoes before thats good who cares. Just wanted to make the meme. 
That meme was pretty funny even if it didnt apply specifically to jeff ahaha, i'm sure as hell it applies to many others on here. +1 for you

that meme is funny. And for those in that group buy, i'm sure some of you grew antsy since it took 2 months. If i was in on that groupbuy, i wouldn've been like wth where are my shoes. But honestly, most individual frugirl purchases are cheaper than the group buy. But the idea of a group buy gives off the idea of security since its multiple people buying the same shoe. And another honest opinion, teamroshe are really no help. I see a bunch of Team Roshe members feel like they're superior than others and the FB BST is just a bunch of resellers with the same asking price as ebay resellers (probably same people). All the posts and "heads up" i see only further creates more hype and encourages lurking resellers to scoop up whatevers restocked or available and ask for $120+

[h1]Just harvested these this week... what is your favorite FRUIT?
glasses.gif
GRAPES vs. MANGOS[/h1]
i saw this pic, and thought the grey looked olive/iguana-ish....which got me thinking, has anyone PS'ed an iguana/orange colorway? (basically UNDFTD CW)

EDIT: and i mean ORANGE. not really the v2 sole color (a bit darker than it), nor the "atomic pink" on NDC. 

Last edited:
Honestly who cares. I use to be against it untill I sold my Iguanas for $120 last year and was able to pick up my Calypsos for cheap after. We all resell. Members of TR even resell.

Anyone order multiple pairs in different colors from Bloomingdales receive their shipment yet? Just curious to see if they sent the correct colors. Thanks in advance

Anyone order multiple pairs in different colors from Bloomingdales receive their shipment yet? Just curious to see if they sent the correct colors. Thanks in advance
My 3 pairs come in on Thursday. Holding off on processing a return through NDC until I'm 100% sure all 3 colorways were correct.

Back
Top Bottom