ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

lol i wore my roshes all across the strip in vegas recently and i was shocking my homies like crazy. felt like a mutant.
devil.gif
LOL! All my peeps complain about how I shock them all the time. Damn shoes

what is everyone's favorite pair of Roshe's?

I have said Knickerboker Roshes many times before but I have to say the iguanas are my all time favorite. It got me into this roshe craze.

Btw, it's nice to have finally have caught up with the thread! Been gone for a good week I believe.

Also glad to hear Blue Leopard got both his sirens AND Black Speckles! s/o Jeff6698 for hitting us up with some quick info on Roshe drops! Even called me up while I was on my looooong move home through Washington down to Hawaii about the Bloomingdales DFW. Dude called Bloomingdales for me and all trying to get that discount code! I didn't get those strata's but I really appreciate all the help!

^ Right! At least let me hold one pair. :wink:

I'd say my favorite is Cybers. They were my first (and only for a while). Simple upper with the great sole that pops. Making a quick spot at the top would be Beaches/V2's/whatever they're called. Just like Cybers IMO. Simple dark upper, bright sole. Perfect combinaton. Strata DFW's come tomorrow so they could enter the top also.

Would love a pair of Sails and the blue DFW's (and those listed in my sig to "complete" my collection (until Maroons, lol).

Squad blue are my fav! I just recently sold off my beat to death Nubuck 12s for $20 on the bay so these have filled the void

Lol nubuck 12s were my first Js yes sad I know

out of curiosity anybody get their $10.00 refund from finishline yet?
i posted a picture of my paypal transaction yesterday. i received an email from paypal saying i got a refund, but looking at the transaction, it looked like they refunded me and then took the money back but i'm not 100% certain. Still no change in my credit card balance. Figure i wait one more day and then give them a call.

Gonna have to say my favorites the calypsos. I rarely wear them. But just something about the color way I love. That or the crimsons just for the wow factor I've gotten.

If frugirls is a little to confusing for any of you guys who only want a pair or two I recommend checking out dhgate.com, do your research buy from good vendor to avoid possible fakes tho.. I used them in the past always got my goods.
thats a fake website

6 pairs of the exact same shoe?! That's kind of OD to me, but if you like them that much....

Yep. I could use more , actually. Already beat two of them as beaters. Like I said, these will be worn for the next 3-4 years. I don't want to have to search for them ever again.

i posted a picture of my paypal transaction yesterday. i received an email from paypal saying i got a refund, but looking at the transaction, it looked like they refunded me and then took the money back but i'm not 100% certain. Still no change in my credit card balance. Figure i wait one more day and then give them a call.

PayPal usually holds the funds for a couple of days if you get issued a refund of any sort.

Back
Top Bottom