ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just wait till nike restocks the rosheezys 
devil.gif

Last edited:
what is everyone's favorite pair of Roshe's?

Still Sport Reds for me. Doubled up for a reason as soon as I saw them at NR.

v2's creeping up to the top though.

Dang, I'm wishing I grabbed the Black Sails from UO when I had a chance...Anyone know where a 12 is at?

Not sure where you're at, but check your local Champs or Shiekhs. Last Friday, I posted the Champs/Shiekhs at the Tyler Galleria in Riverside had Black/Sails on display. Not sure what sizes they had.

Just wait till nike restocks the rosheezys

Are people still referring to Mints with that stupid nickname?

Still Sport Reds for me. Doubled up for a reason as soon as I saw them at NR.

v2's creeping up to the top though.
Not sure where you're at, but check your local Champs or Shiekhs. Last Friday, I posted the Champs/Shiekhs at the Tyler Galleria in Riverside had Black/Sails on display. Not sure what sizes they had.
Are people still referring to Mints with that stupid nickname?
Thanks!  I called my Sheikhs, no stock.  My Champs showing no stock either.  DAMN

every time I wanted to double up on a shoe, I have always just told myself to just save the money and buy something new. Could be anything else like some pants or a shirt.

Looks like we will be getting grey wovens, really wish it was OG mesh doe. Don't really wanna pull the trigger on Nike ID just yet, so I guess grey wovens will help me not ID a pair.

What do you guys think? I'm grabbing a pair for sure.

Looks like we will be getting grey wovens, really wish it was OG mesh doe. Don't really wanna pull the trigger on Nike ID just yet, so I guess grey wovens will help me not ID a pair.

Woah is that a new color way of the wovens....looks like brownish or grey but defiantly a pass for me

wish they were OG mesh too. Going to have to pass on these

My fb mints have a few glue spots. Any way to get them off?

Yea mine have some spots on the toe I'm assuming from my wide as feet stretching it out a bit since I didn't size up or anything. Haven't worn enough for their first cleaning yet but ill prolly just try to hit it up with the markk and see if that works

Back
Top Bottom