ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just got my wife's chalks in from myrtle beach nike outlet...

here's an updated collection pic...i included my wife's 2 pairs

Nice! Picking up my wife's chalks from the FedEx store on the way home. Overall really satisfied with how the process went. Would choose FedEx over ups if I had the choice. Now just gotta get em on her feet so we can take one of those cutesy "pictures of the shoes while the girl is on her toes kissing her man" pictures everyone loves so much.
And those salmon toes or fiyah btw.

Nice! Picking up my wife's chalks from the FedEx store on the way home. Overall really satisfied with how the process went. Would choose FedEx over ups if I had the choice. Now just gotta get em on her feet so we can take one of those cutesy "pictures of the shoes while the girl is on her toes kissing her man" pictures everyone loves so much.
And those salmon toes or fiyah btw.

:lol:

Was there anyone that ordered only the Strata's from Bloomingdales actually get them? It looks like the people that ordered multiple DFW colorways received Strata's.

impatiently waiting for the black sails restock.

wifey is just a hipster way of saying wife. You don't call a regular gf a wifey, thats what thug people say as slang meanwhile their girl is some rachet ***. I call my gf soon to be wife a wifey, and she calls me hubby. And i don't think calling your long time bf/soon to be husband a hubby is anything to frown upon, so vice versa right?

Y'all care wayyyyy too much about this whole topic. Everybody's relationship is different and you can call each other what you want without having to explain it. Wtf cares? But just to satisfy some curiosity, we've been together for 4 years and her being my wife is around the corner. I call her wifey because she's more than my gf and fiancé. We're basically married now and that's what I call her that.
well i've been with my gf since 8th grade back in 2009.. I'm graduating high school two weeks from now and it's been 4 years. is she my soon to be wife tooo? lol

patience is a virtue my friends. copped v2s at FNL in-store with friends military discount. mwahaha
It definitely is. I remember when the Atomic Teal wovens first dropped... Literally hours after oneness had them on their website - I paid way over retail for them because of the hype. Now, look. lol

God that makes me feel so old...I was in 8th grade in 1995 lol
just noticed NT is filled with old timers 
roll.gif
 lol jk jk

But I look up to you guys and your shoe game. Def the ogs no doubt. Been around since forever, sucks how the game changed alot for you guys over the years but guess that's just how it is.

just noticed NT is filled with old timers 
roll.gif

lol jk jk
But I look up to you guys and your shoe game. Def the ogs no doubt. Been around since forever, sucks how the game changed alot for you guys over the years but guess that's just how it is.

mainstream media, social media, hipsters, retro FAD, etc.....

but like everything you gotta adapt to change or get left behind

Ordered 3 pairs of Soft Grey "V2's" from Zappos earlier... 1 for my little bro, 1 for my older bro (his 1st pair of Roshes), and 1 for me lol... now I only have to make my sister try a pair. Still haven't seen anyone wearing Roshes in the island

I run weekly in my Roshe's. I flip flop between my Iguana, Sport Red and Speed Yellow pairs. I wouldn't recommend them for long distances though but I do multiple 3-4 mile runs a week and they are very comfortable for those distances. You need to be somewhat careful because due to the lack of support around the ankle area, one bad move can lead to a serious injury.
Wow. How much mileage do you have on them now?
Probably 30-40 miles per pair. The Iguana are my most beat but thankfully I have two pairs of Iguana's deadstock. I love the iggy colorway. 
smokin.gif

Sorry NT fam. Anybody have a link to replacement shoe laces for black sails + iggy's? puppy chewed the hell out of my kobes/jays/roshes/free runs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom