ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Team Roshe Application

Jeff Richard Salvador

Hayward CA

Size 11

What made me buy this shoe ?

It all started last year of spring at Newpark mall when me and my girlfriend was roaming around at the mall, I first saw them at Shiekh and Shoe Palace but decided not check them out yet since I still don't know anything about it, all I know was I like how simple they are. Then we came back to the mall and I decided to try them on at that time they have Cyber, Siren and Black/Sail but decided to get the Cyber because of the volt sole. I was pretty broke at that time that's why I didn't get a chance to get 3 of them, but when I got the chance and money to get them they're all gone and regret not getting them.

What made me like or interested about the shoe ?

I like how simple they are and almost goes with every outfit you wear and for me I like to keep everything simple as possible that's why it made me get this shoe. Also especially how comfortable they are unlike Jordan it feels like your walking in a brink. I also love how cheap they are and affordable, this made me collect them instead of Jordans.

Throught last year I was on the hunt for some colorways but didn't get a chance to cop any because I don't wanna pay over retail for them thinking I could get them for retail but I was wrong. While I was browing where to get some Roshe it led me to Niketalk, I've decided to join so I could find what I'm looking for. Lucky for me I got my 2nd Pair of Roshe this year of January which is Atomic/Woven. I also learned that you also need to do your own research now just depend on someone and lurk for some info. Throughout this year my collection have grown and loving each one of them. I would also thank this community because of you guys I wouln't be able to add more into my collection and to TRo who helped uus on some info about Roshe. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more into this community

Would also like to thank Stussykd, Dzankle, ****ies, Leopard, Villarino and Dustybruh who are looking out for me.

Updated Collection

looks like you quoted the wrong person
yeah my bad bro! 

I have seen them on ebay for about as low as $90 but with the popularity on these shoes rising online retailers know whats good. I'm sure they are still out there for close to retail.

Last edited:
yeah my bad bro! 

I have seen them on ebay for about as low as $90 but with the popularity on these shoes rising online retailers know whats good. I'm sure they are still out there for close to retail.
yea im going to keep looking....of course since i got winners circle they wont be on finishline...smfh

Team Roshe Application

Jeff Richard Salvador
Hayward CA
Size 11

It all started last year of spring at Newpark mall when me and my girlfriend was roaming around at the mall, I first saw them at Shiekh and Shoe Palace but decided not check them out yet since I still don't know anything about it, all I know was I like how simple they are. Then we came back to the mall and I decided to try them on at that time they have Cyber, Siren and Black/Sail but decided to get the Cyber because of the volt sole. I was pretty broke at that time that's why I didn't get a chance to get 3 of them, but when I got the chance and money to get them they're all gone and regret not getting them.

I like how simple they are and almost goes with every outfit you wear and for me I like to keep everything simple as possible that's why it made me get this shoe. Also especially how comfortable they are unlike Jordan it feels like your walking in a brink. I also love how cheap they are and affordable, this made me collect them instead of Jordans.

Throught last year I was on the hunt for some colorways but didn't get a chance to cop any because I don't wanna pay over retail for them thinking I could get them for retail but I was wrong. While I was browing where to get some Roshe it led me to Niketalk, I've decided to join so I could find what I'm looking for. Lucky for me I got my 2nd Pair of Roshe this year of January which is Atomic/Woven. I also learned that you also need to do your own research now just depend on someone and lurk for some info. Throughout this year my collection have grown and loving each one of them. I would also thank this community because of you guys I wouln't be able to add more into my collection and to TRo who helped uus on some info about Roshe. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more into this community

Would also like to thank Stussykd, Dzankle, ****ies, Leopard, Villarino and Dustybruh who are looking out for me.

Updated Collection

+1.

Texted me at 2am to let me know NDC restocked black speckles. All aroud good guy and a contributor to our RosheFam Group Chat.

If anyone gets info on Size 11W Black Speckles please let me know. That'll be my last cop for a while until the Cheetah FBs.

Team Roshe Application

Jeff Richard Salvador

Hayward CA

Size 11

Updated Collection
+1.

Texted me at 2am to let me know NDC restocked black speckles. All aroud good guy and a contributor to our RosheFam Group Chat.
Jeff has helped me just about since the time I joined NT. I am not a long time member, have never been on NT till I got into Roshes early this year. Like Blue said he is a great contributor to the community: He has kept me up to date on information that I may or may not have seen on the thread. One of many things I appreciate about this dude is that he has informed me on the Bloomingdales sale on the DFW while I was on my looong journey back home after college. He txt'd me along the way and even called Bloomingdale's himself to try to get me the discount code that other members were receiving. Unfortunately I was not able to get them before they sold out but just the fact that he took the time out of this schedule to make several calls for me was just out of this world. HE is what this Roshe Community is all about. He has never hesitated to pass on information small or big and has always been positive in the thread and for that I am greatly appreciative for his work!

GOOD LUCK JEFF!

next month marks the day i first put a Siren red Roshe on my foot. a year later, here we are. now i am just waiting for my ID anti-calypso and (for now) i am taking a break.

Back
Top Bottom