ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

best way to do it is going thru urban outfitters online chat and have them do a store check for the shoe. you tell them what size you need and they will tell you what stores have them. for the size 11 only 2 stores had them one in texas and one in san francisco
I am not finding their online chat option where is it at?

Edit: Found it

Last edited:
Lakers will always be where my heart is but this one goes out to Klay Thompson (GO COUGS!) and a few of my roshe fam who are GState fans out there! Y'all are only gonna get better! 
(i know i know, its not a thompson jersey shirt but i got this prior to his arrival to GS)

***btw, anyone got WC that'll expire soon that they won't use? I know its a loooooong shot but I want these AM1s. If so, PM me! Greatly appreciated!**

Last edited:
Round 2

Took a total of 9 days from when I placed the order to my door.
Thanks again njavier!! Can't wait to rock those Knicks 
pimp.gif

for people looking for mint fbs....i found this hidden link this morning...i did the online chat did a store locate called the store and did a phone order!!! you welcome in advance! only problem i am a true 11 everybody says go .5 size up but they didnt have a 11.5 going to run to the mall by my house and try a size 11 and 11.5

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...720037&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=001#chat
Not gonna lie, I thought by this time using this method it was gonna be all sold out. But i got one!!! Pretty clutch for sure. That's good people helping good people.

The store even said they got many calls this morning. I bought not only the last size 10 but also the last Mint intheir store. Good looking out!\

The lurkers are out there for sure!!!

Not gonna lie, I thought by this time using this method it was gonna be all sold out. But i got one!!! Pretty clutch for sure. That's good people helping good people.

The store even said they got many calls this morning. I bought not only the last size 10 but also the last Mint intheir store. Good looking out!\

The lurkers are out there for sure!!!
yea they can thank me for that....i only posted it on here so definately the lurkers/resellers are out in full effect...I made sure I secured my pair first before I posted about it on here...also i know some people are saying to go .5 up in the fbs i tried a size 11 today at my local mall and they fit me fine. definately snugger around the middle area of the shoe compared to the mesh but size 11 fits me fine. 

yea they can thank me for that....i only posted it on here so definately the lurkers/resellers are out in full effect...I made sure I secured my pair first before I posted about it on here...also i know some people are saying to go .5 up in the fbs i tried a size 11 today at my local mall and they fit me fine. definately snugger around the middle area of the shoe compared to the mesh but size 11 fits me fine. 
Glad to hear that cause I couldn't get .5 up so I stuck with my normal size.

Funny, I know we wear the same size I couldn't go 11 in fb's had to go .5 up.

Funny, I know we wear the same size I couldn't go 11 in fb's had to go .5 up.
yea i know its hit or miss for some people. I have a wide foot so i was a little worried so after placing the order from uo. i went to the local footaction and tried on the 11 in the sprite fbs and they fit me fine...

Glad to hear that cause I couldn't get .5 up so I stuck with my normal size.
better try on a 11 and 11.5 in the fbs to make sure everybody's foot is different so I'm seeing 50/50 regarding going .5 up or staying true to size. push come to shove if they dont fit you can sell

Tried to do a stock locate for a 10.5 and a UO rep immediately told me not available lmao. Oh well, I need to chill out on my shoe purchases lately anyways haha. thanks brokeandfamous!

better try on a 11 and 11.5 in the fbs to make sure everybody's foot is different so I'm seeing 50/50 regarding going .5 up or staying true to size. push come to shove if they dont fit you can sell
I don't really have the option to try them on anywhere so I'm just going to wait till I receive them and see. I'm hoping they'll fit.

Back
Top Bottom