ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

man I need to get in on these group buys
mean.gif
knicks and sirens are all I need
I feel you. I think Sirens are all I need left from whats out. The rest are ID's =P

RESELLERS: LOOKIE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MINTS IN STOCK, AVAILABLE FOR PHONE ORDERS!!!!!! 

Size 10: 

Union Square - San Francisco, CA - 80 Powell St - (415) 989-1515

New Orleans, LA - 400 N Peters St #103 - (504) 558 - 9459

Size 11: 

Union Square - San Francisco, CA - 80 Powell St - (415) 989-1515

La Cantera - San Antonio, TX - 15900 La Cantera Pkwy #19100 - (210) 558 - 3955

Last edited:
People aren't making that much off these. The market is flooded with them and the only ones that are selling are around $100. Which after fees and shipped your making $10-$20 lol

People aren't making that much off these. The market is flooded with them and the only ones that are selling are around $100. Which after fees and shipped your making $10-$20 lol
To most resellers that's middle school lunch money!

Last edited:
If any of you need the wovens they are available now for $74.99 with additional 20%off 

Okc Factory
1 (405) 495-5935
(555602-334)

They do phone orders, its a nike factory outlet store. Good luck Roshe bros

Last edited:
Roshe wovens available now for $74.99 with additional 20%off 

Okc Factory
1 (405) 495-5935
(555602-334)

They do phone orders, its a nike factory outlet store. Good luck Roshe bros

Man I'm not looking to resell I just want one for my collection :frown: Can't seem to find an 11...Always miss em by like 20 minutes lol.

for people looking for mint fbs....i found this hidden link this morning...i did the online chat did a store locate called the store and did a phone order!!! you welcome in advance! only problem i am a true 11 everybody says go .5 size up but they didnt have a 11.5 going to run to the mall by my house and try a size 11 and 11.5

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...720037&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=001#chat
Wasn't able to do a phone order. BUT my local UO had 1 pair of FB Mint's left (in my size!) and i was able to pick them up. 

Repped for the info!

Here's a template for future Team Roshe applications since all of these are a carbon copy of each other:

What made me buy this shoe?

-"I was randomly roaming the mall with [insert person] and saw them.  Didn't really think too much of it then because I didn't want to spend money.  Then I realized how comfortable they are.  I also really love helping the community."
Should I make up a story ? I wanna stick with mine because thats what happen. As you can see I added more into it.

just called san antonio and they are all sold out

union square, the guy said they got a shipment last night and wouldnt be done processing until tonight and to call back tomorrow

Huh? Sitting? Is it a mom and pop shop with high prices? That's one of the rarest things posted in this thread. Cybers just sitting. Hmmmm
Not trying to be a smart *****, just hard to believe with all these over seas orders having to be done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom