ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not offering?

So what's this then? In response to a comment someone mentioned about taking them off your hands for ya..

Or how about this? (in response to a comment about people not having iguanas)

Believe it or not, I'm TRYING to help you out by NOT suspending you.
yeah yeah, i said it exactly because why should i lose money to ship back a shoe that is defective? common sense?  are you going to suspend all the people who are asking for hook ups also?  that's basically instigating a B/S/T transaction in this thread.  NT logic is ******.

technically all B/S/T post are terms for suspension. in this thread, it really wasnt enforced much at all. In Jordan threads, people were suspended without question.

I guess now I know if anything releases on sneakerhead just to add it to my cart and then i can think about ordering for a day then place the order.

Idk why but i feel like these shoes should be readily available at all times in all colors. They look cheap to make for nike....and they sell really well. So why not just flood the market with all the colorways? Half the people that see them on my feet thing they are hideous so i just figured they would be easy to obtain.

Is the resell market for these really that serious. I refuse to pay over retail and haven't even paid retail for either of my pairs. Thank you nordstroms rack and zappos mark downs.

yeah yeah, i said it exactly because why should i lose money to ship back a shoe that is defective? common sense?  are you going to suspend all the people who are asking for hook ups also?  that's basically instigating a B/S/T transaction in this thread.  NT logic is ******.
If someone posts something that violates the rules, then yes, they may be suspended. Why do you think I drop those huge yellow reminders everywhere and change the titles of certain posts to REMIND people NOT to do it.

I'm literally GIVING YOU the answers to the test. It's not my fault you choose to write down the wrong answer.

Last edited:
sfasdfhkljfhaskjdlf
i think ima try and find me a pair now... this looks SICKKK, nice PS kev
how would you do the fabric dye on the liner? would love to get that two tone look.  was just going to do the check and lace swap but that liner is sweet if i can do that.

not bad... but somehow not good... prbly because i dont like camo print :lol:

nice ps regardless tho :pimp:

gf's challenge reds are on the truck ...

will def make her feel a lil better coming home to those after her closing shift tonight

still looking for a pair of sirens. passed on them when they were easy to get and figured id pick up a pair later, but now i cant find any. and i live in GA so theres no sheiks to check. any leads on where i could find them for retail? 

Last edited:
they were actually dropped off before 12 so when i went to pick her up for wk she hit me with the
"UPS was here"
i said "o RLY baby..... go ahead & open it"
yeah she went ape ****
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

In other news, I just received a cancellation/refund from Sneakerhead regarding the Roshe Knicks.

"Thank you for shopping at Sneakerhead.com. We apologize, but one or more of the items you ordered are sold out.  Please see the following list for details about this out of stock situation."

they were actually dropped off before 12 so when i went to pick her up for wk she hit me with the
"UPS was here"
yeah she went ape **** :lol: :pimp:

Awesome hahah!! Coldcity, is the challenge red a lot brighter than the sport red?

Last edited:
^^ from the challenge reds ive seen in person i would say it is a little brighter but this could also be the material difference making an illusion. they are both what i would describe as simply red, but the sport reds don't have as much pop as the challenge.

in other news got my tropical twists, sz 12 womens fits me perfect. unfortunately the merrimack store forgot to remove the security tag so i have to drive to my nike store to have them take it off. fun stuff

In other news, I just received a cancellation/refund from Sneakerhead regarding the Roshe Knicks.

"Thank you for shopping at Sneakerhead.com. We apologize, but one or more of the items you ordered are sold out.  Please see the following list for details about this out of stock situation."

damb i got my shipping info this am from them.... i didnt think they oversold they are usually precise on the stock they have

"UPS was here"
yeah she went ape **** :lol: :pimp:

Awesome hahah!! Coldcity, is the challenge red a lot brighter than the sport red?

^^ from the challenge reds ive seen in person i would say it is a little brighter but this could also be the material difference making an illusion. they are both what i would describe as simply red, but the sport reds don't have as much pop as the challenge.

in other news got my tropical twists, sz 12 womens fits me perfect. unfortunately the merrimack store forgot to remove the security tag so i have to drive to my nike store to have them take it off. fun stuff

i actually planned on taking pics when i got home to compare... you broshes kno ill post them

Last edited:
what size are you in mens?

speaking of the different mesh on the newer womens cw's has anybody got/found a explanation for the switch? are they planning to make them all with that mesh? it looks less breatheable

I just picked up a pair of Sirens (sz9.5) for retail with little to no effort.
Why is the hype so strong??

Not much hype in Toronto. Everything's still on the shelves more or less (prob due to the higher retail price across the border).

Back
Top Bottom