ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

custom finally released my shoes...
smokin.gif
it takes awhile huh! scared they lost mine

doubled up on Sirens thanks to a fellow NTer....thanks Chuck!!

Picking up my royal/oranges today....still need Mangos, and Womens blue/white and blue/volt

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

A Google search seems to indicate they're legit - I'm pulling the trigger on Sirens.

Thanks, Alpha!

I bit the bullet on the $25 - it hurt, but it kept the total under $100, which is my ceiling.

akosaka i would have helped you...

i just helped a toronto broshe with his order from a nike outlet & im gonna ship to him when i get it.... zero profit made just helping because i could

closed mouths dont get fed

i heard NORDSTROM were selling these.. retail. heard they had black/sail + sports red.. i haven't checked but that's what my co-worker told me.

i just helped a toronto broshe with his order from a nike outlet & im gonna ship to him when i get it.... zero profit made just helping because i could

Always good to hear this kinda stuff

thanks,  but my point is directed for peeps who been complaining how things are a "ripoff" when they need to understand that things don't always revolve around the US or where ever they from/at......like when people say they wouldn't pay this much or that much and they don't trust the people THEY just asked for a favor....."i would never pay over retail"....well retail prices aren't the same everywhere....if it's Asia/US/Europe only, expect to pay Asia/US/Europe prices.......the high prices for roshe's in Japan are not JUST MANGO's...I paid "ripoff" prices for my mango's, sport reds, iguana's,, my bro's mango's and premium's and my wifes tropical twist's and court purple's

when the US dollar was strong the roshes woulda been cheaper than even the US retail prices......

the one and only time they were actually cheaper here in japan that i seen were the SUPREME DUNKS that just dropped...they must've been bought and shipped from the US, which explains why they dropped later here then the US, and sold for the straight up converted price

Calypso's did not drop in Japan....help, but no "ripoffs" please

better cover my *****..again...

(please do not ban me, not really interested in buying from anyone....I am being sarcastic, ty)

Last edited:
i heard NORDSTROM were selling these.. retail. heard they had black/sail + sports red.. i haven't checked but that's what my co-worker told me.

i would def cop those 2 at retail & double up...hoping my nordstrom gets them......

did anyone cop from a regular nordstrom? i only heard them being copped at NR

did anyone cop from a regular nordstrom? i only heard them being copped at NR

nike pulled them from NR(basically because they were too popular) to send them back to retailers & give Nordstrom pairs to sell at full retail

i got my black/sails,cybers and iguanas from NR. they also had a wmns Black/Palest purple, but this was way back in late april or early may. Haven't seen any at a regular Nordstrom yet,

i'd say id check my local nordstrom but not this weekend, its tax free weekend here, so the malls will be SWARMED, not worth the crowds and driving around for parking just to save $7 per $100 spent...

i'd say id check my local nordstrom but not this weekend, its tax free weekend here, so the malls will be SWARMED, not worth the crowds and driving around for parking just to save $7 per $100 spent...

i might hit up nordstrom in vegas since i'm over there this weekend. 8)

still looking for a pair of sirens. passed on them when they were easy to get and figured id pick up a pair later, but now i cant find any. and i live in GA so theres no sheiks to check. any leads on where i could find them for retail? 

Wish?? Athlete's Foot¿ Standard¿

This pretty much sums up my sentiments as well...

Back
Top Bottom